FS: 91 GTI VR6 swapped (MN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 91 GTI VR6 swapped (MN)

Hey guys, I came real close to pulling the trigger on this car last weekend but backed out as it doesnt meet my needs as a daily driver(no air conditioning). The car belongs to a buddy of mine and I would like to try and help him sell it as he is in the process of relocating to St Louis and recently acquired an E36 M3. This needs to go!!!

THIS IS NOT MY CAR Please feel free to contact him at the number he has listed. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE HIS TIME, he has enough going on. If you're serious, he's a super cool guy to deal with. I drove this car last weekend and it is very quick! More mods than I can remember and is one of the cleanest MK2's I've seen. He has it posted on Vortex and a local forum.

The vortex link: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3772997

And his post from our local forum:

I need to sell the Mk2.. some or most of you know how clean this car is.

OK, 6,500 without the RM's and 8,500 WITH the RM'S Will consider trades for Motorcycles, E-30's, Datsun 510's, and well, I will entertain just about any partial trades.. the more interesting the better.

This car is a 91 GTI, it came from Kentucky, has NO rust, it has a MK4 VR swap converted back to OBD1.. sweet.... with 78K miles on it.. It has a Mk4 trans, Peloquin diff, Sachs power clutch, Cable converted LW flywheel, Mk3 cluster, etc etc etc etc.. NOT to mention a VERY minty OEM interior.. CF hood, TOO MUCH to list...

Call me only if you are serious, and you will not joy ride this car..
    Dusty 612-964-9745
    Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

One of the cleanest MKIIs I've seen in person.

Comment

Nice I always wanted a MK2, seems like a decent deal considering nice RS's and a clean VR swap and a clean shell.

Comment

Really nice looking car. Swap looks super clean.

Comment

Working...
        X