No announcement yet.

F/S 1989 bmw 325i florida car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you were up here in canada it would have been gone in a heartbeat at that price

I bought my e30 with 150k in 03 for 7200. I could have got an m3 for about 4-5g's more back then, but the canadian dollar wasn't nearly as good as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockefeller View Post
      if you were up here in canada it would have been gone in a heartbeat at that price

I bought my e30 with 150k in 03 for 7200. I could have got an m3 for about 4-5g's more back then, but the canadian dollar wasn't nearly as good as it is now.

yeah i know what you mean... thanks or the bump... good luck on you're build/car..

Comment

may have a buyer... free bump..
        Last edited by mauricio; 06-25-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

;)

Comment

T.G.I.F. bump....

Comment

lost of pm's... but no ...

Comment

Bump for a really pretty car; hope you find someone willing to pay a sound car!
                1989 325i
                1998 Volvo V70 GLT
                1977 Rabbit itc
                1996 Ranger 4 cyl (real dog)
                2004 Passat 1.8 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by old3 View Post
                  Bump for a really pretty car; hope you find someone willing to pay a sound car!

thanks man... it's a time game i think. i know there's car's with less mod's/miles for more. but this is the hole deal. i have a few customers looking at it. i'm 28 and have had this whip since i was 16. it took alot of time and money to get her how she is now. i think my price is very good.

Comment

new Price 5,700.00 Obo...

Comment

bump...

Comment

Mauricio. Sorry I haven't been in touch. I was in the process of buying a car, but backed out b/c the douschebag lied about the condition of the car. How many miles are on the body? I will need more pictures.

Thanks,

-Brandon

Originally posted by Ryan...
                        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
                          Mauricio. Sorry I haven't been in touch. I was in the process of buying a car, but backed out b/c the douschebag lied about the condition of the car. How many miles are on the body? I will need more pictures.

Thanks,

-Brandon

no problem Brandon... the body and engine have 150ish right now. i have bin dd the car. what's you're email? i'll shoot you more pic's. thanks...

Comment

Wow, you are asking way to much for this car. You keep saying a new price, but it has stayed the same since page 2. You're not going to get 5700 for that car. Drop the price to about 4000, then you may have a shot.

Comment

Any piece of shit covered up late E30 is worth $4k. Not this car, this cars has been gone over and is nicely done. Cars like this are getting harder and harder to find. It hasn't sold here because everyone here wants a POS they can fix up foverer. Stand by your price if you don't have a big urge and I'm sure it will sell. Will throw a buddy of mine your way Mauricio. Nice car, good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                                Any piece of shit covered up late E30 is worth $4k. Not this car, this cars has been gone over and is nicely done. Cars like this are getting harder and harder to find. It hasn't sold here because everyone here wants a POS they can fix up foverer. Stand by your price if you don't have a big urge and I'm sure it will sell. Will throw a buddy of mine your way Mauricio. Nice car, good luck with the sale.

thank you man... i really don't need too sell her a.s.a.p. i would just like someone to have this car that is going to take care of it. i know the pepole of this site like good things for next to nothing. you know the car need's to be seen not just in pic's. i can asure you guy's that this car is in top shape.
                                Last edited by mauricio; 07-11-2008, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X