Easton PA 89 325i 4dr For sale $3k neg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton PA 89 325i 4dr For sale $3k neg.

I bought this car last year with the intention of fixing it up but unfortunately circumstances in my life right now force me to get rid of it. I need something 4cyl and automatic to run some long distances as i will be starting school again in a few months. I will hopefully be able to hold onto the shell i bought from Vlad and drop an m50 into that next summer so i can stay in the E30 game.

1989 BMW 325i 4 door Alpine white
    Mileage: Odometer does not work it's at like 160k, it has been like this since i bought the car. Almost all of the mods were done by the previous owner i will try to list as much information as i know. The car is being sold as is, what you see is what you get i'm being as honest as possible with everything i know is wrong with the car.

The good:
    Just passed PA inspection
    Shrick (i believe) cams - unknown grind. Car has a very nice idle.
    Aftermarket intake filter
    Aftermarket headers - unknown brand
    Custom aftermarket exhaust from the headers back
    Centerforce dual friction clutch
    Lightened flyhweel - unknown brand
    MSD coil
    Short shifter - unknown brand
    ZHP shift knob
    Euro grills
    Euro plate filler
    Smoked front turn signals
    Aftermarket springs (H&R or Eibach) The markings have worn away so im not sure
    KYB GR2 struts
    Kenwood speakers all around

The bad:
    Car needs a lot of body work, has 1 odd color fender
    Rust in the battery box has made a 4inch or so hole in the floor
    Handbrake does not work, missing all of the parts inside the hub
    Weird blue led light installed in the cluster
    Heat gauge is messed up, it drops really far down on the cluster when it's off i think the previous owner broke the gauge while pulling the cluster. It still functions it's just in a weird place.
    Radio needs to be replaced
    Cracked sport seats and a bass hole in the backseat

Looking for $1,800 neg. or trade straight up or with cash on my end for a nice 4cyl automatic daily driver.

If the buyer is interested i have a clean shell (Red 89 325is coupe) possibly for sale. I was going to drop everything out of this white car into it but i don't have the cash to do so at the moment.

I would prefer a local buyer but i would be willing to ship at the buyers expense, no tire kickers or joy riders. Im available to show the car during the week in the mornings before 8am and in the evenings after 630pm. Im available all day Saturday and Sunday.

Here are some pics sorry they're not that great:

Last edited by KillaCams; 08-25-2008, 02:36 PM. Reason: Price update

it needs a bit of love, Alpine, 4 door e30s, rock. good luck with the sale.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Needs alot-a-bit of love. Good luck.
      ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Like i said i bought this as a project car, for the mods it has done it's not bad for the price.

Thanks Levent.

Comment

Afternoon bump

Comment

Morning bump, open to reasonable offers

Comment

Bump - highly negotiable need to get rid of this car

Comment

Can you go into more detail about what kind of body damage there is? i can see that the driver's fender has some issues also, as does the rear lower valence. Can you get some closer pictures of the body damage uploaded? I may be interested, but for a much lower price than $3k. Thanks!

Comment

There is rust in the battery box. the rear valance is bent up and the front fenders are not lined up well. If you are good at body work this is a perfect car for you, the engine and transmission are mechanically sound. The car is an absolute blast to drive. I can get you some better/closer pics tonight when i get home from work.

You're absolutely right about the drivers side fender i forgot to mention that it has a cutout for a sidemarker and a ding that the previous owner tried to bondo. The hood and trunk had the BMW emblems shaved and the panels were rattle canned ::sigh::
                  The rest of the car's paint isn't that great it has some stains, i was told a claybar would fix it but my intention was to respray the entire car so i never did anything about it.

I was looking for replacement hood, rear valence, fenders and trunk but ended up finding a very clean shell. I'm trying to offload this car now to get a down payment to buy a used commuter car.

Comment

Sorry about the pics, i will have them for you early next week. I was really busy last night and will not be home all weekend.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
                    -Azad

Bump taking offers

Comment

Monday bump, make offers this car has gotta go!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bump

Comment

Parting out

Comment

Would you consider any trades before you part this out?
                              The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                              With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Working...
                              X