Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/WTT: 1989 325is

Hey all,
    Well I just sold my M52 swapped e30 for this one. It is an '89 325is that used to belong to Jason Courant (Tabasco). When I got the car from him it leaked oil, had my old throwing star replica wheels on it, and a few other minor problems. Since I've had it, I installed a new Sachs OEM clutch, rear main seal, oil pan gasket, shifter bushings, distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs, etc. The car runs very very well with 180,000 original miles with a working odometer! Here are the specs and pictures:

Drivetrain:
    -Stock M20b25
    -New oil pan gasket, rear main seal, spark plugs, dizzy cap and rotor, clutch
    -AC schnitzer short shifter
    -UUC Clutch stop
    -Straight pipes and custom downpipe to magnaflow muffler done by Glenn's muffler shop of Seneca (Beautiful work)

Motor runs absolutely perfectly with no leaks

Suspension/Brakes:
    -Brand new PBR blank rotors and OEM replacement pads
    -GC coilovers with shortened strut housing and 525fr/650r spring rates and short body koni adjustables
    -Goodridge SS brake lines
    -Stock 3.73 LSD

Wheels/tires:
    -Brand new ESM BBS RS replica wheels 16x7.5
    -Brand new Hancook RS-2 tires 205/45/16

Exterior:
    -Full redded-out taillights
    -Brand new Eurotrim
    -Brand new IS lip with new clips
    -Rear IS spoiler painted black
    -All underbody trim repainted (looks brand new)
    -US ellipsoids with 6k Apexcone HIDS and custom parking lights
    -Brand new foglight delete panels

Interior:
    -Corbeau CRS seats with Corbeau sliders (most comfortable aftermarket seats I've ever sat in)
    -Perfect condition black leather rear seat
    -Houndstooth door cards, rear cards, and carpet
    -NRG deep dish steering wheel
    -Brand new motorsports shift knob
    -Leather shifter and ebrake boot
    -Perfectly working 13 button OBC

Audio:
    -Clarion head unit with ipod AUX integration and MP3 CD reading capability
    -Full HK speakers (sound very crisp and kick well)

The Bad:
    -When I bought the car the door was difficult to close so while re-aligning it the hinge broke so I replaced it and re-aligned the door however while doing so 3 small pin dents under the mirror were the result.
    -Antenna works well but the toothed cable is missing a tooth and just skips so as of now the antenna is disconnected.
    The body on this car is in fantastic condition except for the drivers door (mentioned above). The paint is immaculate and everything works very well on the car. Anyways, if you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to ask me!

THE DOOR DAMAGE: Kind of difficult to see because they are pin sized dents but that is the best I can do!

$6000 obo. I am open to trades, I am mainly looking for a Jeep but will consider/entertain anything.
    Last edited by broke30; 10-06-2008, 07:20 PM.

can we get more pics of the side door dent/dmg you were talkingabout. Also working AC? All electronics well and working ?

Comment

Originally posted by Philipangoo View Post
      can we get more pics of the side door dent/dmg you were talkingabout. Also working AC? All electronics well and working ?
      Sure thing I can get pictures of that. And yes, the A/C works, it has been R134a converted. It blows cool and strong, just not icy cold. And yes, all the electronics are in fine working order. I rewired the entire audio system when I got the car.
      Max

Comment

very nice.
        www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

boy, i wish you weren't so far away...i have a 97 wrangler that i'd love to trade for an e30.....

Beege
          1967 BMW 2000 tilux, 1970 BMW 2002, 1976 BMW 2002, 2012 Jetta Sportwagen

Comment

does all the body panels line up especially that replaced door? any RUST(car killer)? and is it still for sale?

Comment

and a pic of the driver side too please. sorry so needy but im in the market for a clean e30 and i might have found one:)

Comment

what jon said

Comment

I'll get pictures of the drivers door tonight. There is no rust and all the body panels line up very well except for the semi-tweaked door. Pictures will tell all tonight!
                  Max

Comment

sweet looking e30...do you by any chance have the fog lights and is the wiring still there?....if its still for sale in a couple of months and i have the money might be interested in buying it....bump GL

Comment

The wiring is still there. The foglights were sold though. Sorry I didn't get pictures of the door last night, they will be available tonight after I get home from work.
                      Max

Comment

wanted to know if clean carfax or been hit? Cracks in dash? and door pics

Comment

Pics of the door added! They were the best I could get since they are only pin sized dents. Anyways, I haven't checked the carfax but there are no DOTR body panels on the car that I have seen. There are also no cracks in the dash!
                          Max

PS: All pms returned!

Comment

god why is everyone selling their E30s NOW? and not 4-5months from now. ugh.

Car looks clean, although maybe im just picky...but the drivers door gaps seem jus a tad off.
                            www.instagram.com/snwmble
                            #snwmble

Current:
                            '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                            '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                            '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                            '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                            '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                            '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                            '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                            '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                              god why is everyone selling their E30s NOW? and not 4-5months from now. ugh.

Car looks clean, although maybe im just picky...but the drivers door gaps seem jus a tad off.
                              Lol wut?

Comment

Working...
                              X