WTB: Rolling shell in central PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Rolling shell in central PA

I'm looking for any shells in or around Williamsport PA.

I don't care about the engine or tranny, only that it's rust free (or close to it) with the ability to roll and little or no electrical gremlins. Without blown shocks and broken springs preferred. If it has a passable interior kudos, but I'm not picky. A late model would be nice, but again, I'm not picky.

Edit: Budget is about 300, but maybe more if need be

Show me what you got!
    Last edited by Collin; 12-12-2008, 11:21 AM.
    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
    I'm looking for any shells in or around Williamsport PA.

I don't care about the engine or tranny, only that it's rust free (or close to it) with the ability to roll and little or no electrical gremlins. Without blown shocks and broken springs preferred. If it has a passable interior kudos, but I'm not picky. A late model would be nice, but again, I'm not picky.
    us PA guys have got to learn how to communicate better.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon11130 View Post
      us PA guys have got to learn how to communicate better.
      thank you for that.
      The Keystone Killers

Comment

agreed...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

+ like 10 on that!!

Comment

well this is a start...

Comment

penn state blows.

Comment

i know of a rare wagon that meets your specs not too far from you...
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                  agreed...
                  This thread went off the tracks really quick, and I blame you rick.

Did you lose the general lee or something? It's not in your sig.

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                  i know of a rare wagon that meets your specs not too far from you...
                  Buffalo NY is too far from me and I don't really want a wagon, but I appreciate your reply.

I'm unsure why my thread is catching so much shit.

I'm looking for an e30 body, with or without an engine/tranny, in fair condition, within a short distance of Williamsport PA, and for a few hundred dollars.
                  The Keystone Killers

Comment

We should put together an east PA section, somthing like go fish i dont know ex: gott annyyy plastic bumpers???..........go fish

like 5 days ago i sawed up a perfectly good lachsilber shell, only rust was on the read rocker and it was allready cut out, mike had the patch peice. :(

Comment

yup I did , Sorrrryyyy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brandon11130 View Post
                        We should put together an east PA section, somthing like go fish i dont know ex: gott annyyy plastic bumpers???..........go fish

like 5 days ago i sawed up a perfectly good lachsilber shell, only rust was on the read rocker and it was allready cut out, mike had the patch peice. :(
                        If only I caught you 5 days ago.

Edit: Don't we just post in the mid atlantic? Which to be fair is a huge area.
                        Last edited by Collin; 12-12-2008, 05:32 AM.
                        The Keystone Killers

Comment

I've got your shell. It's from a halted race car project. No engine, trans, or interior. I am planning to keep the wheels that came with it, but 4x100 wheels are so easy to find.

Not sure what you're looking to do with the car, but it's a perfect start for a variety of things. As far as the interior is concerned, it's better we took it out. It was nasty.

Chassis has 140k on it. I have every wire and hardware part labeled and ready to go back together.

I'm in York, PA, so I'd say you should come take a look at it. Send me a PM with your email address, then I could send you a few pictures.

Thanks!

John
                          John
                          1990 BMW 325i

Comment

Originally posted by IsItElectric? View Post
                            I've got your shell. It's from a halted race car project. No engine, trans, or interior. I am planning to keep the wheels that came with it, but 4x100 wheels are so easy to find.

Not sure what you're looking to do with the car, but it's a perfect start for a variety of things. As far as the interior is concerned, it's better we took it out. It was nasty.

Chassis has 140k on it. I have every wire and hardware part labeled and ready to go back together.

I'm in York, PA, so I'd say you should come take a look at it. Send me a PM with your email address, then I could send you a few pictures.

Thanks!

John
                            PM sent
                            The Keystone Killers

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
                              This thread went off the tracks really quick, and I blame you rick.

Did you lose the general lee or something? It's not in your sig.
                              Truth i blame me too... as far as the e12 hopefully its sold, and there will be another e30 in my stable the first week of the year!

Comment

Working...
                              X