Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318is fs or trade for street bike

here is some info and pics of the car:

it has around 156k i believe and it runs great. the interior is AMAZING, i challenge you to find a nicer interior in an e30. the exterior is also in great shape with maybe three little dings. the paint still shines and it looks really good. i would also include the stock wheels with almost new tires (cant remember the brand). and what ever other stock parts i have. the a/c is removed. i have replaced alot if not most of the front suspension pieces including but not limited to control arms, m3 offset bushings, tie-rods, billy sports with H&R race. i also have rogue engineering rsm's, a brass bushing ssk (cant remember the brand, it was made for a 318ti) new weighted shift knob, fog light deletes, new rotors (brembo blanks) and pbr race pads, 16x8 rota slipstreams with bfg g-force sports almost new, new thermostat, thermo housing, water pump, and some other small things, race sway bars and end links (they are lime green i dont remember the brand) and a mark d. 93 octane chip. the one problem with it right now is it need the clutch master cylinder replaced, i have the part it just needs installed. i also just recently purchased tinted headlights with hid's and engel eyes and a black rear plate filler from a member, they will be included.

price is $5250.

my dream would be to motor swap this car because the body/interior is so nice, but i dont have the time or patience to do such a thing.

i am willing to trade for a street bike, 600cc, '05 or newer.
    sigpic

auto-x vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3D-RmsTjFh8

Try knocking that down atleast a grand. GL though.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

I have a street bike that is perfect if you are looking for your first bike, or a great upgrade from a smaller bike. 97 Suziki Katana w/only 6,000 miles. It's in pretty good shape and runs great. It's ready to ride ;)

Comment

price is set where i want it.

mike30: sorry, a katana isnt really what im looking for, i want a more serious sport bike, preferably a kawi zx6r
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adam C. View Post
          mike30: sorry, a katana isnt really what im looking for, i want a more serious sport bike, preferably a kawi zx6r
          my katana is serious!!! :hitler:

It's the cadillac of sport bikes, what can i say? :) Good luck with your sale/search! btw, if the kawi is your first bike, then take the MSF no matter what. It's free here in pa, no excuse not to.

Comment

Hey. I have a 06' ZX6R i've been thinking about selling (going bigger). It's black, <7K miles, 2 bros exhaust, shorty levers, jumper mod. I might be interested but I am located in CA. The clutch slave cylinder would also be an issue. Anyways, let me know if you're really serious. I can send pictures to an email and what not.

Comment

Why trade it for a bike when you could trade it for my e34? ;)

See link below please :)

Comment

nice car but def priced on the high side, i just sold my heavily modded m50 swapped e30 for 5500.
                -Dan
                Current:1995 :540i--m60+6speed+bunch of other goodies(supercharged) hehe
                1995 525i-5, new winterbeater/DD
                In the past
                1987 300sdl(winterbeater/DD)
                1990 325iS caged and m50ed plus a whole bunch of other stuff!
                1995 540i-6 speed oxford over parchemnt
                1990 BMW 325i(s)Brillantrot with black int
                1995 Audi A6 5speed
                1991BMW750il

Comment

pms sent and replied to.

jhower- nice e34 but it just has too many miles and i really want a bike, thats the whole reason im selling the car otherwise i would keep it.
                  sigpic

Comment

bump
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X