**wtb e30**california**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**wtb e30**california**

Looking to buy an e30 for my father. 325's preferred. We can drive a distance, so if you got one, PM me. (Nothing way out of California. Western Nevada, Southern Oregon, and Southern California all welcome.) Need to purchase relatively soon since my dad gave his e30 to my brother and he does not have a car.

Car has got to be clean and running very reliably. Oh yeah, no autos! My dad loves spirited driving!

Price: Up to 5 or 6k MAX.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by e30nub; 06-10-2009, 01:37 PM. Reason: Fixed the price range and some other things.
    -Pierre
    1987 535is
    1988 325is

sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I showed my dad that earlier and he said he did not like bronzit! hahaha!
      -Pierre
      1987 535is
      1988 325is

Comment

Heres mine located in reno. Flexible on price.

Modified E21 Brake Boosters for m5x/s5x swap......... 85 shipped.

Parts That I'm currently selling

My EBAY

Comment

bump
          -Pierre
          1987 535is
          1988 325is

Comment

Bumpity
            -Pierre
            1987 535is
            1988 325is

Comment

bump
              -Pierre
              1987 535is
              1988 325is

Comment

my brother has a silver '90 325is with 150k(that's a guess) miles. i can get you pictures and details on it if you want. the car is in San Luis Obispo btw.

Comment

Originally posted by StrokedSix View Post
                  my brother has a silver '90 325is with 150k(that's a guess) miles. i can get you pictures and details on it if you want. the car is in San Luis Obispo btw.
                  PM me all the info and details w/ pics. Actually, e-mail them to steezeforlife14 (at) gmail (dot) com. That way I can forward it to the pops.
                  -Pierre
                  1987 535is
                  1988 325is

Comment

1993 E30 325i Cabrio in Monterey,CA

THIS car: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=103676 is still for sale. In immaculate shape with a perfect OEM BMW top. Many pics available: just PM me your Dad's e-mail address if he's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish1 View Post
                      THIS car: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=103676 is still for sale. In immaculate shape with a perfect OEM BMW top. Many pics available: just PM me your Dad's e-mail address if he's interested.
                      No convertibles. My dad says they will always leak. I know they mostly don't but he's apparently had bad experiences.

And bump!
                      -Pierre
                      1987 535is
                      1988 325is

Comment

Mine is accepting offers... see my members rides threads for details...

I have all the parts for the AC and I have the lines already made up, just havent put it all in yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                          Mine is accepting offers... see my members rides threads for details...

I have all the parts for the AC and I have the lines already made up, just havent put it all in yet.
                          do you have a concise listing with all the info on the car? I'm interested.

Comment

95 motor, shricks, refreshed, e30 m3 5 lug, plastic bumpers, e30 m3 int, rollbar, both subframes reinforced, lots and lots of lil details. I have never created a mod list yet, which is the main reason its never been put up for official sale, lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

what ball park figure are you looking at?

Comment

Working...
                              X