Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: e30

i have about 500 dollars for an e30

Preferably if it is in fairly good condition. Good engine too would be nice. whatever throw em at me

Originally posted by hellohi92 View Post
    i have about 500 dollars for an e30

Preferably if it is in fairly good condition. Good engine too would be nice. whatever throw em at me
    hahaha

Comment

I might have a little extra cash like 800 to 1000 dollar range. I don't care as long as it is an e30

Comment

you're going to get a piece of shit for 500 to 100 bucks

Comment

Comment

I hear e30 m3's are going for about that.
            sigpic

Comment

Oddly...enough, I know someone with just the right car.

What part of Plano are you at?? I'm in Carrollton/West Plano area off of Park Blvd. The person I know is in Downtown Dallas area.

Comment

i am off preston and legacy

Comment

Originally posted by hye d View Post
                  I hear e30 m3's are going for about that.

craigslist.

dont tell anyone else, its secret.

Comment

Originally posted by hellohi92 View Post
                    i am off preston and legacy
                    I've got the right hooptie ...err I mean car for you. :D

How bout a decent '86 325 Eta M3 ?
                    2-door, 5-spd with IS spoilers and cold A/C and its right in your price range.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

do you care if you see the road through the floor while your are driving? Does road noise bother you? Do you need more than 2 wheels? Do you need a front window? A hood? Pass door? Steering wheel? Seats? For 500 I have the car for you pm me.
                      sigpic I HATE SPEED BUMPS !!!!!

Comment

I constantly hear stories of people getting sweet e30s for really cheap (most have like a minor thing that can be fixed relatively easy) for like $500-1000 and even some for free. It makes me angry because I want this deal dammit!
                        Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

I bought my first e30 for $700. Ran perfect. Never left me stranded once. Had no rust. Only thing wrong with it was the driver passenger door was dented in. It even came with borbets!

Comment

I actually got my 2nd E30 for $525.00. I did have to put some work in it but its not a bad car by any means. Y'all need to lay down the douche bags and realize that very few e30s are worth more than $2000. They may sell for more but that's because some of y'all are just retarded enough to buy them. Keep looking man you'll find the right one for you and you'll like it even more because you didn't over pay for a car that was made almost 20 years ago.
                            sigpic

Comment

you all failed to realize one thing... we all had good deals on e30s from some random seller who doesnt know what htey are selling.

shit, I bought a 500 cab with a hard top that ran just fine. no way in hell I wil lfind that on the forum.

Posting on a forum of e30 enthusiast for a 500 dollar car is kind of silly.

Comment

Working...
                              X