Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 BMW 325i sedan

Hello,

I have a 1989 BMW sedan up for sale. Currently sitting at 106,000 miles. I bought it back in 2017 locally in Northern Virginia with 99,xxx miles. It is a completely rust free car. The original color is Royal Blue metallic over a grey cloth comfort interior. PO repainted the color to an unknown blue. Drivers quality paint job and cleans up decent. The body has minor dings nothing crazy.
    Interior is in good condition minus a few wear signs on driver bottom cushion. Crack free dash as well. headliner is clean and no tears. The sunroof headliner panel has some sag. Carpet is clean as well. Two keys that open all doors and trunk. Working central lock. Radio is aftermarket and has Bluetooth. Working clock. Does not have radio antenna but I do have an OEM one to install. Only window that does not go down is the passenger side but I also have a regulator and motor for it. (THIS HAS BEEN FIXED- bad window switch) Has map light rearview mirror and premium OEM rear speakers only. Also has a rear sun shade. Has real Bosh smiley headlights glass in great condition. The city light is not wired do. All glass is OEM. New wiper blades.

VIN: WBAAD1301KED11310

Original m20b25 with a 5-speed manual. With factory LSD. New fluids in tranny and diff. Has a new exhaust had bought for another e30 I sold.

Things replaced under ownership:

Timing Belt, Water pump, Thermostat, Camshaftseal, valve adjustment, valve cover, and the 4 plugs. Brown and blue sensors. New nissens radiator. All new cooling and heating hoses. Also the second heater thermostat behind the block, New intake boot, air filter. Throttle body cooling gasket and the cover as well. Spark plugs, wires, ignition coil, all ground wires. Oil pan gasket as well. Spark plugs, wires, ignition coil.

Koni yellow all way round. New strut mounts as well. When I bought it had vogtland springs in front and no-name brand in the back. This never really bothered me as the stance is actually really nice in person and its not harsh. Has IE street camber plates in the front. New control arms and tie rods. Sway bar links and powerflex sway bar bushings. All-new rear rubber subframe and trailing arm bushings. Has power flex sway bar bushings and powerflex diff bushing. New power steering reservoir and soft hoses as well.

Rotors and pads as well. Brake fluid flush. Stainless steel brake lines.

Things to address.

Tires have tread but they are old.
    Cosmetic things really.

Overall the car is a great driver. The motor pulls strong and temps stay solid and shifts great. Handles well but could use new tires. Was waiting to refinish some 15inch weaves I have to put new tires on. Cleans up nice. Great low mileage rust free car. Probably missing a few things. I don't daily drive it but I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. The front strut bar and mats not included.

Located in Northern Virginia.

Price $8,500
    Last edited by kidneylover; 03-09-2020, 08:27 PM.

Bump. Price is negotiable.

Comment

Bump. Willing to trade for a clean, original, rust-free coupe or a vert maybe. Manual preferred.

Comment

Bump price drop

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Nice car!
            GLWS

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Is this local pickup only? I’m in Nashville area and would be interested in shipping

Comment

Very interested. I sent you a PM a few days ago. Otherwise text me at 908-705-5439. I realize it's not the best time for buying a car but would like to discuss. Thanks.

Comment

Still available? What's your new price?

Comment

Is this car still available?

Comment

Working...
                      X