$SOLD$ FS: 1989 325 Bronzit sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$SOLD$ FS: 1989 325 Bronzit sedan

Sadly, I have no time to play with my toy anymore, so it's going up for sale. I've had a lot of fun wrenching and driving this one, but it's time to pass it on. Runs smooth and pull super strong with a Dinan chip and a bunch of recent work.

1989 BMW 325, e30 plastic bumper sedan. 244xxx miles. I've owned it for 4 years, and in that time I've had fun doing a bunch of work to keep it reliable and fun to drive.

Here's the details:

Brand new battery.
    Stuff completed within the last 400 miles:
    - New Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, fan & fan clutch, distributor cap & rotor, radiator mounts, all belts and all coolant hoses replaced (Pelican Parts Water Pump Super Kit, plus a lot of other stuff). Fresh coolant, of course too.
    Completed within the last 1000 miles:
    - New Bilstein sport shocks/struts all around
    - New Vogtland springs
    - Ireland Engineering rear upper shock mounts strengthener plates.
    - New control arms, tie rods, CAB bushings, sway bar drop links
    - And then a proper alignment, rolls very straight.
    Also,
    - Dinan chip
    - Drivers door lock rebuilt. All doors, trunk, and ignition match the same key.
    - Short shift kit.
    Really clean interior:
    - Full tan interior, comfort seats, no rips or blemishes anywhere.
    - Perfectly clean crank free dash
    - Crack free windshield too
    - Husco armrest, with hand made leather cover
    - Beautiful Renown Monaco silver steering wheel and 6 bolt Momo hub
    - Fresh e46 floormats
    - ZHP M shift knob
    - Euro clock
    - Sony MEXBT3900U CD/bluetooth removable face stereo
    - Wire cupholder, this one: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=327597
    - Heat blow hot
    - All electrical works great.
    - Manual sunroof works in all positions
    Exterior:
    - Heckenblende plate filler (Unfortunately, it has a large crack in it, I still liked the way it looks. Visible in the photo just left of the license plate.)
    - Euro grills
    - Brand new IS lip/lower valance
    - TR Motorsports CR1M 15" in dark grey (nice contrast to the Bronzit paint)
    - Dunlop Direzza Sport Z01, with tons of tread left

Things of note:
    - Emergency brake is not functional
    - Antenna mast does it raise
    - Antilock brake light is on
    - Shifter leans in 1st and 2nd, missing a spring to keep it centered
    - The paint: there’s some left but what’s there is not good. Clear coat has failed. The color is Bronzit gold but the valance is not. It's white (I’ll include the original Bronzit one too, but it’s was pretty bent up).

DM me for hi-res pics if you're interested.

$SOLDY MCSOLDSOLD best offer. Not interested in trades, sorry. Cash only please.

Location: Kenmore WA 98028. Sorry, not willing to drive to meet. Please be willing to meet me in my 'hood. The whole reason I'm selling it is family and other priorities don't give me enough time. Thanks for understanding.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	front quarter.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	9866970 Click image for larger version  Name:	interior.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	9866973 Click image for larger version  Name:	nose.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	9866974 Click image for larger version  Name:	rear.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	9866975
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nouseforaname; 09-22-2019, 09:29 PM.
    sigpic

Price drop!
    sigpic

Comment

Weekend bumpity
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X