1990 320i Euro E30 vert Japan version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 320i Euro E30 vert Japan version

Time has come to Sell my 1990 320i Euro E30 vert Japan version. No doubt will be one of the biggest regrets but such is life. With that being said not In a major rush to sell. I purchased the vechile 4years ago roughly. I've put about 4k(kilometres) since purchase and only drive it in the summer time. I barely had time to drive it which is a major factor for selling it (just sits in the garage). Oil changes done every time it was stored for the winter. The rims in the pics Do not come with it (they have already been spoken for) comes with the original basket weaves 14" 1 center cap is missing (fell off while driving). Also a set of Avid 1 reps 15" come with it. They are in great condition. Not sure with the offset and all. 128,792 original KM. Absolutely 0 rust, 0 rot and 0 mods. Runs and drives like a dream. Paint is all original and does require some attention. The interior is near mint 9.4/10. The soft top is in excellent condition. Power windows and locks. A/C blows ice cold. Everything runs and works as it should for car this age. Here is what I know that requires attention, -Rear diff seal -Oil pan seal -Original paint needs some attention -Passenger side fender needs some work. (I had purchased a spare fender incase it would cost much to fix but never got around to it ) -2 small cracks on rear passenger side fender nothing major. -inner side clip for the front bumper is missing. Small easy fix haven't had time to sort it. - high beams don't work and I haven't checked to see if it's a relay/fuse/bulb etc.. I hope this is enough info and if not just ask and I'll do my best to answer. Pictures speak don't do a whole lot of justice... truly a gem of a car. More pics can be provided. Asking $9,700(Canadian). Carproof available. Open to reasonable offers. No trades and please no low balls. Located in Hamilton Ontario Canada. Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Pm sent.

Comment

Working...
    X