Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Brilliantred E30 TOURING 325iX 5 Speed $5250 (needs headgasket)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Brilliantred E30 TOURING 325iX 5 Speed $5250 (needs headgasket)

Selling a rare E30 Touring with a lot of potential.

Location FRANEKER, The Netherlands

Last week I bought a lot of 3 cars and this one was in it too.

This is a January 1991 registered 325iX in Brilliantrot (308) with approx 169000 miles on the clock.
    Red is pretty rare on an 325iX Touring as black, grey and blue were more common.

The 325iX was a rare car by itself as it was the only 4x4 car BMW had available for many years.
    Make that a Touring and you'll know you have something even more special as only 5273 were ever produced.

The previous owner purchased it in June of 2018 and drove it little over a year until the headgasket went out. He traded it in at a dealer where I got it from.
    This car is cheap and affordable and the reason why is that it has a bad headgasket.

On the POSITIVE side:

-Most expensive model E30 Touring of that time, the 325iX was rare and still hard to find
    -Manual car, a lot came as automatic
    -4x4 system works perfect (tested with the rears on rollers)
    -Brand new headliner in black, looks amazing
    -Perfect crackfree dashboard
    -Starts & drives meaning it can go on affordable RoRo shipping
    -Shifts tight and straight
    -Brakes are awesome
    -Front doors and sunroofpanel will be interchangeable from US 4 door models
    -Tailgate is in good condition considering all E30 Tourings have rust or are rotten
    -Rear wiper works (which is rare)
    -All lights work
    -No airbag
    -Central locks work (with aftermarket remote)
    -Floors, sills, jacking points are surprisingly good

On the NEGATIVE side:

-Headgasket gone, but starts, runs and drives short distances no problem
    -Paint is bad
    -Some doors have rust
    -Wheels are aftermarket and wrong offset, doesn’t seem to affect the drive though
    -Sunroofpanel rusted

I’ve added 2 movies, one short one with a cold start and a long one where I drive it around the block and do a walkaround the car to show what it is.

Price is $3250 FIRM

I can ship/export it anywhere. I’ve been selling and exporting BMW’s to the US for 10 years now and know exactly how to get the car to you save and without any difficult paperwork issues or other expensive work. Typical price to get the car to the US and have all costs included (Customs duty, import fees, paperwork, local handling, etc.) runs around $2000 so for $5250 you can have this cool project car in your possession!

More pictures and movies: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kk...O5jtshhxh0PER5

holy smokes
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Where is this 325iX Touring located?? Seems like a killer deal
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
        Where is this 325iX Touring located?? Seems like a killer deal
        Probably in the Netherlands, where Ivo (ovide) resides. He's a good seller, easy to work with, and where I got all of my E30 tourings. Shipping/importation isn't a big deal, either DIY or with a broker handling the transaction.

Comment

Thanks Roguetoaster,

since the last couple of years we are using the shipping company's broker service.
          NMT is the (US based) shipper we use, they are fast, reliable and offer excellent service in both communication and the whole handling.

Comment

Originally posted by ovide View Post
            Thanks Roguetoaster,

since the last couple of years we are using the shipping company's broker service.
            NMT is the (US based) shipper we use, they are fast, reliable and offer excellent service in both communication and the whole handling.
            Had Ovide work the shipping on mine, and it was super fast quick and easy. Couldn't recommend him more.
            sigpic15 year old me is super impressed with real me

Comment

*SOLD*

This iX is going to Seattle, hope to see some pics of it plowing through the snow!

Comment

Working...
              X