Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1987 BMW 325i Convertible Replica MTech II

Hello Friends,

Thinking about selling my pride and joy. I just don't drive it as much as I used to and I feel like it is time for it to move on to another home. That being said, I do not need to sell it so lowball offers won't work here lol.

I bought the car when I was 16 from the original owner. Car was bone stock when I purchased it. Odometer read 136,xxx but it was busted. I drove it like that for about 3 years as my daily. So I would put the mileage somewhere around 160-170 before I rebuilt it.

When the engine was rebuilt, I had already purchased a car as my daily so this became my weekend driver. At the most I would put on 200-300 miles a month.

So moving on from the mileage...

Mod list:
    E36 M3 Control Arms (bushings need to be changed)
    BBS Reps in 17 inch with Mishimoto tires (more than 80% left)
    H&R Race Springs
    Ebay Convertible top (back window is frosted but no tears anywhere)
    Mtech II kit (Replica and the car was the whole car exterior was painted)
    I changed the head unit and the front speakers as well, not amazing but all you need is an amp and you should be ok.
    I changed the interior leather to black vinyl a while back, it had red stitching but it faded to white.
    Headers and a full custom exhaust (does not pass CA smog but I just passed it so you have two years until the next smog check)

Other than that, car was always taken care of. Basic maintenance, timing belt changed about every couple years or so.

Asking 23k obo

Photos:

Is that color Brilliantrot? Kind of hard to tell because the photos are edited. Also, any interior shots?

Comment

Wow $23k?? ThatÂ’s way up there for a basically 99% stock car. If youÂ’re pricing this car like that, you will have to be to provide way more detailed history on the car and mechanical work done with records/dates, proof, when and who did the work, etc. Also youÂ’ll need better pictures IE. no scene-type edits, close-ups, engine bay, interior, trunk, etc. For this price range it would be expected no rust on the car whatsoever, non cracked dash, functional odometer, mint top, mint paint, mint interior, all original documentation, etc. Good luck!
      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
      -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Agreed...pics of the interior and engine bay would be very helpful...

Comment

Working...
        X