E30 5sp 325i Cirrusblau Sedan 127kmi in CT - Clean, Stock, $9,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 5sp 325i Cirrusblau Sedan 127kmi in CT - Clean, Stock, $9,500

A good deal on a 964 came my way, so I am unexpectedly going to be selling my very trusty daily driver of four years. Just 5k miles ago pulled the motor for a BIG service (every belt, every gasket, every hose & line, clutch, valve adjustment, much more) and replaced all suspension rubber with stock, inserts with Konis, all pads, rotors, lines much more. Classic story: treated it like I would never sell it and now I gotta sell it. I'm not organized enough to post a "real" ad just yet but took advantage of a nice warm day to shoot some pics and thought I'd invite anyone interested to get in touch. Located in CT on the shore, and happy to help remote buyers however I can, wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. Edit - 'real ad' is posted below and asking price is $9,500
    Attached Files
    Last edited by r-mm; 01-06-2020, 04:41 AM.

Price?
    i have been Looking for a 964 in guard red.

Comment

Come up with number.

Comment

Are more photos available?
        Thanks

Comment

The craigslist car you linked is a coupe, this is a sedan, so I'd certainly factor that into the price adjustment. I'm also fairly certain you need to have a price in order to post on r3v or else the post will be removed, so I'd calculate quickly. If you can't, then rely on the market to set the price using bringatrailer.com. Although I'd certainly fix the dents and physical issues before posting on there.

Looks like this car is very close to be able to be called a complete car - Mechanically, it's there, and man does that engine look good all powdercoated and restored. I really want to do the same with my m20 one day.

However, if you're looking for top dollar, I'd recommend waiting on selling it and fixing all of the cosmetic issues on the exterior of the car. You could easily get top dollar (depending on the rust..) on bringatrailer.com that way. Cars like these are hard to price fairly, I get it, but eyeballing it, I'd say expect $8-10k in this current condition. Fix the remaining issues and I'd expect 12-14k.
          📸 @joyfilledpursuit
          📖 John 3:16-18

Comment

My apologies, I thought that was someone's offer for the car. GLWS! It's a beautiful color; I don't know how many cirrusblau's I've seen with plastic bumpers, looks sweet.
            📸 @joyfilledpursuit
            📖 John 3:16-18

Comment

Hey twin!! I'm in CT too..lo

l
              Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
              Last edited by mrmckie; 01-07-2020, 03:07 PM.
              "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
              1991 318is - the cruiser
              1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Hey twin!! I'm in CT too..lol..GLWS Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                1991 318is - the cruiser
                1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Taco Truck spot on I-95? I know it well. Hello from just up the shore.

Comment

Hi, Could you post or send me some interior photos (particularly the seats)? A shot of the fading clear coat would be great also.
                    Cheers!

Comment

Popping in with mine, its a cirrus herd.

beaty of a car, good luck with the sale
                      My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                      I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Deposit taken.

Comment

Working...
                        X