Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

1986 325e Daily, lots of extras available. SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325e Daily, lots of extras available. SoCal

I've got an opportunity to buy a dream car of mine, and the only way it happens is if someone gets this car out of the way. Because it was unplanned, I have several ways to let it go to suit your needs. Im willing to work with you on a "package" you want and it all depends on the budget and desires you have.... This may not be for sale for very long because the car might sell before I have all the cash ready for it. I may also change my mind if/when I come to my senses.

The Car:
    1986 325e showing 111k original miles. Im the third owner.
    All original paint of Cosmosblau with a great tan leather interior, Original stereo with premium speakers, a 5-channel amp wired in to add the LukeBox in the trunk through the OEM headunit.

Basically its a completely original car 325E that has been maintained. All the required maintenance has been done includes a timing belt and water pump kit (6k miles ago). Also swapped in a 3.23 Torsen Diff for more git up and go. Its an auto, but I have everything to do the 5-speed swap minus the clutch kit. I also have SSR 16x7 wheels that can go with the car, or some rollers to get you going. Kind of an a la carte version of what you want. I have all the records going back to day1.

Items Ive changed:
    -Ground Control Coilover sleeves (440fr/600rr) with New Single Adjustable Konis. The ride is fantastic.
    -3,23 Torsen Diff as mentioned above. This is perfect for the ETA, and should be pretty good with the engine build, though you may want a 3.46 at that point, maybe even a 3.73.
    -Euro Grilles, with Euro H1/H4 headlight upgrade
    -16x7 SSR Wheels with new Dunlop 205/50/16 Tires. I have 5 total so you get a full size spare.
    -Rebuilt the cluster with new gears and added aluminum cluster rings
    -10" Lukebox with Hertz 5-channel amp wired into the OEM headunit. I have a lot of cassettes and can include them if I like you.
    -Italvolanti is currently installed but wont go with the car. OEM Sport wheel (not mtech) will go back on. If you want the Italvolanti, you will need to buy EVERYTHING

Its been a great daily driver for me and I wasnt planning on selling (hence all the uninstalled extras), but sometimes the opportunities present themselves when you werent expected. Wife is on-board so Im trying to strike while the iron is hot!

$6750. This gets you absolutely everything. Car. SSR Wheels, with the full size SSR spare. Complete 5-speed swap. Set of Sport seats for the front that need new covers, shocks, etc. All of the 2.8L M20 engine build parts needed. OEM Euro (High Comp) Mahle pistons, 2.8L Crank (M52), all the rebuild gaskets, bearings, rebuilt Mustang 19# Injectors, 885 head with 272 cam, correct intake, TB, M30 AFM, M20B25 engine wiring harness, ECU, 7k tach, etc. Motor will need to be assembled and you'll need a block to throw it all into. Might be able to also provide this too...Basically anything E30 related goes with the car at this price. It might all fit in the car.

Here are the other options:
    $6000. The car with the SSR Wheels and the 5-speed swap, but none of the engine build stuff.

$5500. This is the car with the SSRs and none of the big extras (5-speed swap, 2.8L build parts) OR it can be the car with rollers but the 5-speed swap and the engine build parts. Basically everything but the wheels.

$4800. This is the car with my "rollers" but includes the 5-speed swap. The rollers would be 2 good basketweaves with centercaps and 2 bottlecaps. Tires all hold air, but will not match. Probably could drive it home this way if you're crazy like me and its not a far drive.

$4000. This is the price for just the car on the rollers with none of the major extras. As-is. I'll still throw in some extra goodies (new front rotors and pads)

All the pics I have can be viewed here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmByirFZ

Can see the one crack the dash has in this pic.

LukeBox with the 5-channel amp

Can see the fading thats starting on the trunk. Roof and hood are similar

Stock Eta motor, timing belt, water pump, thermostat, clutch fan are all new.

Records going back to its original purchase in 1986
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
    Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...

Make R3V Great Again -2020

What an honest car! Hope it goes quick. Id be interested in the steering wheel if the new buyer doesnt want it
    Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
      What an honest car! Hope it goes quick. Id be interested in the steering wheel if the new buyer doesn't want it
      Thanks Arda. Hopefully it moves quick because the car Im looking at might end up on BaT and if it does then I have to compete with others...

If there are leftovers, I will be posting a separate ad, but I'll hit you up about the wheel... or I may just keep. Im pretty sure I will have another E30 eventually if this one actually sells.
      Simon
      Current Cars:

Comment

sounds like you're trying to get back into the aluminum monster
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
          sounds like you're trying to get back into the aluminum monster
          lol its possible!...
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

lol its possible!...
            I was thinking the same thing.

Also, don't sell the SSRs. Those need to remain in your possession FOREVER.

Good luck with the sale!
            Last edited by mike.bmw; 01-14-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Only way to find out is if someone buys this car and find out!
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

To be clear that 885 head isn't the WOT one.

I might send this add to some peeps really good car for the $
                91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                  To be clear that 885 head isn't the WOT one.

I might send this add to some peeps really good car for the $
                  Correct. Its a rebuilt 885 head with a 272 cam. Forced Firebird (WOTech) will be prepping the engine internals though.

and thank you, I'll have the car with me at the Dockweiler event this weekend
                  Last edited by 2mAn; 01-15-2020, 12:19 PM.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

probably my one and only bump haha
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                    X