• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobE30 View Post
    Nice car man. GLWS bump!
    Thanks!

Comment

I have this cars sibling(?), 325i in the same color with Natur vinyl. In total I’ve sunk just about the same amount of cash into my sedan as you’re asking for yours but this one looks much cleaner. Ooooooh the idea of selling mine to get this one has been considered more than once today. GLWS man!

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineYnot View Post
        I have this cars sibling(?), 325i in the same color with Natur vinyl. In total I’ve sunk just about the same amount of cash into my sedan as you’re asking for yours but this one looks much cleaner. Ooooooh the idea of selling mine to get this one has been considered more than once today. GLWS man!
        Thanks! Didn't even take any fancy photos, just used everyone's favorite pocket camera, it looks even better in person.

Comment

I hope this went to a good home!

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
            I hope this went to a good home!
            I think so, new owner is on r3v, but I don't believe they have posted. Perhaps they will do some sort of project thread here to document their learning experiences and adventures.

Comment

Thanks again for making this purchase go so perfectly. Memphis needs more E30s and I promise to give her a good home. It’s already been an absolute dream to drive so far.

Comment

Originally posted by James901 View Post
                Thanks again for making this purchase go so perfectly. Memphis needs more E30s and I promise to give her a good home. It’s already been an absolute dream to drive so far.
                You are most welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X