WTB: E30 iX Manual Sedan (Northeast US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 iX Manual Sedan (Northeast US)

Trying to find a 325iX in the tri-state or New England area. I'd be willing to go as far south as DC or over to western PA for a good example.

Requirements:
    4 door
    manual transmission
    driveable
    minimal rust

I know this will be a tough search and I'm willing to wait until the right car comes along, but I figured here was a good place to start.

Anyone got a line to throw me?

Did you search Facebook marketplace? There are several ix's for sale in the NE. There is also an ix Facebook group that may be able to help.
    89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
    1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

Yeah I looked around on there a bit. Actually went to see one last night as well (not gonna pursue it). There's a sweet red one in Enfield, but it is automatic :(

Comment

I also am looking for a manual ix coupe to replace my rusty beater. I found a nice automatic as well, for a pretty reasonable price. I am toying with the idea of buying it and swapping in the manual tranny from my rusty beater but not sure I want to deal with that big of a project.
        1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

I am in albany NY and have a 325ix that i may be willing to sell, i am not sure what they go for but if you are interested let me know, i can help you out or give you some pointers, diamond schwartz sedan manual, 223k miles. I can send you some pictures if you are interested.

Comment

Pm'ed you...
            1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

I've got a sweet ix ready for sale.
              1991 4dr
              Manual.

Exterior is 'great' (a few very minor scratches almost not noticeable)
              Interior is basically perfect. Orig back seats, no tear no wear, and new front sport seats (not covers)- full on new seats, heated!

No accidents.

Best part is - I'm in Oakland, CA, and it's a California car. Never saw the salt. No rust.

I grew up in New Jersey and went to college in Rochester and Ithaca - i drove an 89ix in those days.
              I moved to California in '99 and bought a '91 ix out here.
              Now i'm ready to sell it to make room for some life changes.

Strong engine runs like day 1.

NEEDS
              a clutch ($1,400 installed retail)
              heating core ($900-1,100 installed retail)
              A/C (i never cared b/c Oakland is temperate).

Otherwise, it's so clean and sweet.

Make an offer.

Then, send a trailer - or - if i were you, I'd fly out here and drive it back... (after you put a clutch in it).

Comment

Working...
              X