Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for: 89-91 325 "iS" & "IX" models ONLY

Hope everyone is well!

I just sold my 89 325 and now looking to for another one. I am only looking for a late model 325 "iS" & "IX" ONLY. I potentially might be open to a touring as well. Needs to be stick shift and hold a clean title.

Please text/email me to see what you have.
    (818)398-0535 / kevinvigil.re@gmai.com

Thank you!

FYI to help you in your search, the last year of 325is is the 1990 model year. If you don't like the airbag steering wheel then look for an '89 as it was the last year of no airbag. The 1990 was the first year for the airbag wheel (and they took away the ellipsoid headlights and rear pop out quarter windows on the 1990).

In 1991 only, BMW dropped the IS and instead, offered the "Sport Package" option on the regular 325i Coupe (and Sedan too) that includes all the "IS" goodies that came on the 1990 325is, with the addition of nice Side Skirts that for some reason people keep calling "IS Side Skirts" even though they were never included on any actual 325is.
    Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
    1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
    1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
    1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
    2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
    2005 X3 (little woman's car)
    Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
    Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post
      FYI to help you in your search, the last year of 325is is the 1990 model year. If you don't like the airbag steering wheel then look for an '89 as it was the last year of no airbag. The 1990 was the first year for the airbag wheel (and they took away the ellipsoid headlights and rear pop out quarter windows on the 1990).

In 1991 only, BMW dropped the IS and instead, offered the "Sport Package" option on the regular 325i Coupe (and Sedan too) that includes all the "IS" goodies that came on the 1990 325is, with the addition of nice Side Skirts that for some reason people keep calling "IS Side Skirts" even though they were never included on any actual 325is.
      I appreciate the knowledge! Stilling looking but no luck :(

Comment

Working...
      X