WTB: E30 Touring or 325i/is Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 Touring or 325i/is Coupe

Hey R3V, I'm in the market for an E30 Touring or 325i/is Coupe. I recently parted ways with my early model 325e and now on the hunt for a well maintained E30.

I'm located in the Bay Area but willing to fly and drive back from a reasonable distance if the vehicle is screaming my name. Mainly looking for a pure OEM example that is cosmetically and mechanically sound.

My budget is flexible around $8000 - $15000.

No automatics. Thanks in advance for reaching out.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gonzo19; 07-01-2020, 03:13 PM.

Very Good, very clean and well sorted e30 touring with S52 swap. The car started out as a 316i with M40 engine. Immediately upon purchase I removed the entire drivetrain and replaced it with a drivetrain from a 1998 M roadster, including the coveted finned LSD rear diff. new brakes with stainless lines. new powerflex suspension bushings BBS RS 001 16x9 wheels on brand new 215/45/16 tires new charcoal grey alcantara headliner freshly rebuilt and Reupholstered Recaro sport seats. rear seat has been redone as well. I have attached the parts list from the shop that did the swap about 11 months ago. In the time since then I have added about 1000 to 1200 miles on the car. CRACK FREE DASH manual windows and sunroof NO AC I also have a set of brand new and freshly painted iS side skirts with hardware known issues: two small rust spots, one on the inside lower edge of the drivers door and one small spot on the passenger side rocker panel. There is a battery drain which is typically only evident if I don’t drive the car for two or three days, in which case I would need to jumpstart it Message me for more information. Make an offer!;
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

sefb222 thanks for the info

Comment

Hi,

A buddy of mine is selling a single owner 87 325is. It's a 5spd with all original paint and panels with matching VIN. Comes with maintenance records. Car is bone stock. I'm a CCA member and I have posted the car for him in the classified section. Here is the link to the ad. You can contact him directly. His contact info is in the ad..

MthreeBoy
        1988 M3 - :p
        1997 E36 M3 - Sold but not forgotten
        2002 E46 M3 - Oxford Green/Cinnamon/SMG (1 0f 16) - For Sale
        2013 E92 M3 - Fire Orange/Blk/DCT (1 of 200)

Comment

Working...
        X