1989 325i Sedan Automatic 67k miles -- $7200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i Sedan Automatic 67k miles -- $7200

1989 BMW 325i. - Very straight and rust free. Sport Seats 67,000 Original Miles - I am the third owner. I was told that the first owner was in California and passed away, they couldn't find the title and had to apply for a junk title, then a rebuilt title per California rules. I have the Carfax and it shows Junk title issued in 2008 then rebuilt shortly after. I have not seen any evidence that the car has been in an accident. Zero rust and drives great. Lots of service records from BMW dealership. Very very clean car -- Dash has some cracks but comes with a crack free dash. Also comes with original Comfort seats -- same condition as the sport seats.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like gdenon3.

Last edited by 94530inh; 07-14-2020, 07:00 AM.
    65k 325i Automatic
    1985 M635CSI Frank Fahey Stroker
    1970 BMW 2002 (in restoration)

Here's the carfax
    Attached Files
    65k 325i Automatic

Comment

Why would they apply for a junk title? I know you probably don’t know the answer. Unless the car has a history of an accident the DMV can reissue the title. It doesn’t make sense. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
      BTW, link to the photos is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by positiveions View Post
        Why would they apply for a junk title? I know you probably don’t know the answer. Unless the car has a history of an accident the DMV can reissue the title. It doesn’t make sense. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
        BTW, link to the photos is not working.
        Link fixed - thanks for letting me know. I don't know the answer either but what I do know is that it's been a great car. It drives great, no rust and very straight.
        65k 325i Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 94530inh View Post

Link fixed - thanks for letting me know. I don't know the answer either but what I do know is that it's been a great car. It drives great, no rust and very straight.
          So have you noticed any area that has been repaired and repainted? All doors, trunk and hood has the vin stickers?

Comment

PM sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tentatively sold to another forum member
              65k 325i Automatic

Comment

that engine bay needs some serious attention for only having 67k on the clock sent from hell using tapatalk
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Interested, located in CT. Let me know if sale falls thru.

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
                    that engine bay needs some serious attention for only having 67k on the clock sent from hell using tapatalk
                    It's yellow because it only has 67k miles. It's called Cosmoline look it up.

Car sold last Friday!
                    65k 325i Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 94530inh View Post
                      It's yellow because it only has 67k miles. It's called Cosmoline look it up. Car sold last Friday!
                      I'm well aware of cosmoline. I cleaned it all out of my bay. slowly albeit. 298k on my clock. 20 years with the car. Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      '90 325i sedan daily driven
                      '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Working...
                      X