FS: 1992 E30 325i Convertible | 5 speed | 136k miles NORCAL [SOLD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1992 E30 325i Convertible | 5 speed | 136k miles NORCAL [SOLD]

Late model 1992 BMW 325i E30 Convertible for sale. This car has been with me for the last 2 years and driven sparingly (~2000 miles total in my ownership). Smogged in the last 30 days so it's ready to transfer ownership immediately.

-136,279 miles on the chassis and engine.
    -5 speed manual transmission
    -Black exterior with a tan soft top
    -Two tone interior with black sport seats and tan accents (seats were swapped out by previous owner)
    -The car has been resprayed by the previous owner. From 10 feet away, it looks great, but as you get closer there are noticeable imperfections
    -NO cracks on dash or center console
    -Comes with the onboard computer (LCD is clean and clear of any damage/wear)
    -The convertible hatch still lifts and locks electronically
    -M-Tech 2 steering wheel
    -Z3 steering rack swap
    -H&R lowering springs all around
    -Stock shocks in the front
    -Bilstein B6 shocks in the rear
    -R134A A/C (blows super cold)
    -Front IS splitter
    -Bluetooth audio/phone connection with mic
    -Replica basketweave wheels with gold bolts
    -Hankook Ventus V2 tires that have 90% tread left 205/50/16
    -Runs on 87 octane
    -20W50 oil

It's been resprayed by the previous owner and could use a suspension refresh. The window switches will need replacing as well. They're original to the car and are working intermittently. There's some DIYs on taking them apart and cleaning them to make it functional once again. The convertible top leaks as most do from this era. This car was purely driven with the top down on clear days with no rain.

Asking $6750 for a quick sale for r3v buyers. [SOLD]

Text (no calls) at 65O-5O4-6661 for more information or PM here. Car is located in the Peninsula in the Bay Area.

Last edited by mittttal; 07-30-2020, 03:39 PM.

Can you add detail pics and/or description around the paint imperfections? Trying to get a sense for the quality of the respray

Comment

Working...
    X