FS - 1989 BMW Sedan - Cirrus Blue - Euroweaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - 1989 BMW Sedan - Cirrus Blue - Euroweaves

There is so much information on this vehicle but to keep things in a manageable manner here are the highlights:

1) Purchased the car in early 2017 as a 325i automatic.
    2) Fall of 2017 over $8000 spent on removing the engine for a complete overhaul with all new cooling components and eberspracher exhaust. Update suspension and brakes.
    3) Installed 15" Euroweaves with Yokohama S drives. (Totally make this car!)
    4) 2018, converted the interior to black and grey, away from tan interior. $750 reupholstering the driver seat with German leather.
    5) 2019, converted the automatic to 5 speed manual.

I have all of the receipts for everything done to this car. I also have a car fax done on 8/4/2020. The car has been resprayed some time in its life. It is an average paint job but I am picky. There is no rust on this car. It drives like it did in 1989 as it was updated and refreshed right. There are some minor things that it needs to make it perfect. (Recharge the A/C, passenger side rear window stays up, needs the clutch switch for the cruise control. Crack in one fog light... I can provide a replacement.)

I have put less than 10k miles on this car since the work was done, so the next person gets to enjoy a nice E30 post all of the work done. The beauty of this car is that you are not buying a project. Fix a few little things, change the oil, and drive this car anywhere.

$10,000

Feel free to contact me if you need more pictures, etc.

Thanks,

Stan 503-891-3959

buy with confidence, this is a solid little car - good luck with sale.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

This car is located in the Vancouver, WA area.

Comment

I have a friend who maybe can buy it, I'll tell him your phone number.
        Cross country

Comment

Clean ride. Mileage?

Comment

This thing is perfect.
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Mileage is 244k on the clock, but the reset button was hit when all of the work was done.

Comment

Working...
              X