FS 1997 M3 Sedan Black/Black Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 1997 M3 Sedan Black/Black Auto

Selling the best BMW I have ever owned. This E36 M3 is just a fantastic car. Clean title in hand. VIN # WBSCD0323VEE10232. It has been my daily driver for the past 5 years. It is quick and nimble and even gets excellent gas mileage for a sports car. The OBC says it averages about 28 mpg. Of course I mainly cruise it up and down Parleys or Provo canyons, I live in resort area in Utah, so not much city driving on this car. The only reason I am selling this car is because I'm very close to finishing my latest project which will be my new daily...a 2010 335i xdrive w/ JB4 tuner and the HP is addicting.

I am a BMW enthusiast and this car has been very well maintained. You won't find another E36 M3 in better mechanical condition than this one. Mobil 1 15w50 oil changes every 5k miles. Just did the water pump, thermostat, coolant level sensor, and air filter last week, routine maintenance for the new owner. Also just installed new front wheel bearings and hubs. The struts and shocks were replaced with new OEM Sachs units less than a year ago. Replaced the belts and pulleys as well. Front and rear brakes were also replaced recently and have plenty of life in them. Valve cover gasket and spark plugs were done about 5k miles ago. Battery and alternator were replaced 7/2018. I could go on, but as you can see this car has been maintained properly.

The interior is in mint condition. The leather on the seats have no rips or tares. The carpets are clean without stains. The floor mats were replaced 6 months ago. All the gauges and lights function properly. The airbag light is on in the cluster due to a seat sensor. Left rear door lock actuator isn't working, but I have a replacement for it. AC blows ice cold and heater hot and toasty. Factory stereo was replaced by previous owner with an aftermarket head unit. All speakers sound excellent. Not much to complain about interior wise.

The exterior of this car is also in great shape. This is not a low mileage garage queen so it does have rock chips on the hood and mirrors. A couple of door dings and a scratch here and there. The cosmo black paint still shines like a mirror but there are a few spots where the clear coat is starting to show its age, mostly on the trunk lid and rear bumper. The car is 99% rust free with only a dime size area bubbling on a corner of the trunk lid by the tail light. If I were keeping this car I would probably have the trunk lid repainted. The double spoke DS2 M3 staggered factory wheels are still in great shape. Minor curbing with good rubber on them.

The car is stock. Nothing has been modified other than the stereo. It drives down the road like an E36 M3 should. The S52 motor runs excellent and pulls hard. The automatic transmission shifts great. I actually liked not having to row gears in this car. Maybe that just shows my age, but being an automatic you know the car was not abused. Come up the canyon and take a look at this classic 24 year old car. Don't let the mileage (240k) scare you. It is only 10k miles per year and this car drives better than most new cars on the road! High book on the car is $18,900. I'm asking $10,000. A great investment on a car that is only increasing in value. PM me if interested or with any questions. I can send you better full size pics if you want them.
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Price drop! $9,000 OBO
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Price drop to $8500. Don't want to store all winter!

Comment

Working...
      X