1984 BMW Series 3 318i Coupe 2D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1984 BMW Series 3 318i Coupe 2D

Someone come buy this . 1984 318i with an m20 conversion g260/5 transmission. The guy i bought the donor car from had gone through the bottom end and upgraded to forged pistons and who knows what else. Custom dinan performance chip. Stock one included. 3.73 lsd rear end. Kennedy performance in Lexington gave the 885 head "the works" which is a total teardown, machine, clean, and rebuild. Needs guibo and possibly a transmission in the near future. I literally just took these videos so you can carefully drive it home. Located in Berea Kentucky 3000$ or best offer. Comes with a trunk full of spare parts. Also it has disk brakes in the rear. I stole those out of the donor car too. Basically the whole drivetrain is a 1990 325i convertible pictures can be seen here https://www.ebay.com/itm/264892960450 you do not need to buy on ebay. i am very motivated seller. more pictures can be supplied upon request. and more information as well. clean and clear title in my name. FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 100 MILES IF I LIKE THE PRICE WE AGREE UPON

you can contact me on here or at 2078919309 with questions. text is best.

Comment

Working...
    X