Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325is e30 Zinnoberrot 133k miles WA Seattle

1987 BMW 325iS

I have a very nice and clean, well-maintained bone stock 1987 Zinnoberrot Red 325is.
    Everything in car works as it should.
    This model is the top of the line.
    These cars are rare to come by in this package in this condition.

"M-Tech I" Sport Steering Wheel
    "BBS" Sport Wheels
    "226" Sport suspension
    "IS" series front bumper
    "Hella" fog lights
    "IS" exhaust
    Rear decklid spoiler "IS" 6 series
    LSD
    OBC 13-Buttons
    Premium audio system
    Amenities include sunroof,power windows, power side-mirrors, cruise control, air conditioning.

Clean Carfax showing no accidents ā€“ Clean title and all original matching VIN tags in place.
    Carfax and service records are available, I can email them to you.

A valve adjustment, valve cover gasket and oil change were performed a few weeks ago by KD Motorsport in Redmond.
    I have a maintenance service record from the previous ownership, with Bellevue Strictly BMW.

VIDEO:

The exterior, interior and driving
    demonstrated in the videos.
    I recorded a video with 3 pulls to show the gears shifting.
    Ps. For demonstration purposes only, the the cars was not approach with this driving behavior.

NO TIRE KICKERS
    NO JOY RIDES

Serious buyers only with cash in hand.
    Reasonable, in-person offers will be considered.
    This is a special car and I know what they are worth. So Iā€™m thinking $25 000 is fair market value, since I was searching for a similar example all over the country lately and that's what they are going for right now.

Keeping this car longer will only increase the value of the car because they are so hard to come by in this spec and condition.

I would consider a trade deal.
    Pre purchase inspections are welcomed.
    Come check it out, you will not be disappointed.

Email me your phone number and I'll get back to you tbhl.mailbox@gmail.com
    I can send you more pictures.

Thanks, stay safe
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zaa; 11-18-2020, 07:19 PM.

Dang I wanted to be a hater after seeing the price but your walkthrough shows a clean car. What's the mileage at? Looked around 130k but hard to see and I don't see it listed in the ad.

Also, nice Dexter gloves.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Hey man, thank you. The mileage is 133k

Comment

Saw this pop up on craigslist today. Hello from Seattle!

Your price might be a bit steep for not being on BaT but I wouldn't be surprised if this car got around $23k on BaT. So you're not totally off the mark. It presents well and red on black is *chef kiss*.

Unfortunately, the killers are that it's an auto and it's an early model with diving boards. If it were manual and late model, or at least early with euro bumpers, I think you'd have a better chance at getting $25k.

But what do I know? I study the e30 market quite extensively and there's certainly exceptions, especially with the special chassis of the e30.

Best of luck - maybe try bringing it to Lake Washington C&C with a 'for sale' sign on it, too. E30s seem to steal most of the attention there.
        šŸ“ø @joyfilledpursuit
        šŸ“– John 3:16-18

Comment

Working...
        X