*SOLD* FS: 1991 325ic - Alpine White / Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*SOLD* FS: 1991 325ic - Alpine White / Navy

Many of you have been super helpful with all the upgrades I did for my wifey's E30 and I'm forever grateful. But we're looking to sell it as we just don't drive it as we envisioned. I'm just sure not where to price it. Below are some pics of it. Only thing not working is the automatic top. It's been converted to a manual. Zero leaks, new brakes, Koni Yellows/H&R combo, refinished 15in Euroweaves, new tires, all services up to date (timing belt probably needs to be changed at some point again), Bosch smileys, full HID system from TRFS, 3M clear armor applied to partial hood, fenders, mirrors, lower front bumper, headlights, turn signals, and fog
    lights (which you never see on an E30), all recently installed in the past year during the pandemic. Let me know what a good price would be. Thank you guys!

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmURtEdc
    Last edited by spyder918; 03-18-2021, 08:52 AM.

Album is private, need to have a flickr account to access

Comment

Sorry everyone...new to posting on Flickr. I just updated the link and the pics should now be visible..

Comment

Very clean example of a vert. The only negative is the automatic box, but this was your wife's car. I am sure someone will buy this for his wife or daughter. I am haven't checked pricing of E30 vert lately, but it can't hurt to start at $8.5k (I'm sure you spent more than that for all of the upgrades). Other members can chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post
          Very clean example of a vert. The only negative is the automatic box, but this was your wife's car. I am sure someone will buy this for his wife or daughter. I am haven't checked pricing of E30 vert lately, but it can't hurt to start at $8.5k (I'm sure you spent more than that for all of the upgrades). Other members can chime in.
          Do you think women can't drive manual cars?
          Instagram
          Build Thread

F87 2020 M2 Competition Coupe Long Beach Blue/Black w/Blue Stitching
          F22 2014 M235i Coupe Estoril Blue/Black (Sold)
          E46 2003 325xi Sedan Jet Black/Natural Brown Leather
          E30 1989 325i Vert Bronzitbeige Metallic/Natural
          E30 1986 325es Coupe Alpine White/Pearl Beige

Comment

very interested, pm sent

Comment

Price?

Comment

Originally posted by venerated View Post

Do you think women can't drive manual cars?
                In the US, maybe, 1% at best. I live here for 40+ years and I met precisely one female that knows how to row a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post

In the US, maybe, 1% at best. I live here for 40+ years and I met precisely one female that knows how to row a stick.
                  Haha, I think it's more than 1% for sure. My wife's car was a manual shift when I met her and she still can easily drive stick. And, a previous girlfriend drove stick as well. My Mom had a manual shift car for a long time until probably 15 years ago when she and my dad started buying automatics.

Comment

Working...
                  X