WTB Manual E30 (or E24/E28) budget 7-8k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Manual E30 (or E24/E28) budget 7-8k

I, like everyone else, am here searching for a driver-quality manual transmission E30, E28 or E24 (not so much everyone else on these last two, but if anyone's got a lead it would be much appreciated). I've been searching through this forum, bigcoupe.com, mye28, craigslist, facebook market, ebay, and pretty much everywhere else on the internet to find one. The few that have come up I have missed out on by a few days or sellers have been unresponsive.

I bought my E30 here almost exactly a year ago and found the experience of buying from the forum a way to trust that the seller appreciates what the car is and has probably taken good care of it. I'm looking for another E30 (or E24 or E28) because I'm still finishing up the e->i cylinder head swap on mine and it's on kw suspension which is a little firmer than I'd like everyday. My dad's stock '90 325i is very comfortable and is something I could live with every day.

I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio, but am willing to drive up to 6 hours for the right car or pay to have it shipped. I'm currently selling my E61 because I miss shifting my own gears every day and would like something a little easier to work on myself.

In terms of color, I'm not picky. Only thing I am not looking for is a convertible, so coupes and sedans are welcome. Unmodified or very light modifications would be preferred.

As mentioned in the subject of the post, my budget is in the $7,000-$8,000 range. If anyone has a lead on one or has a car that meets this description, I'd be thrilled to hear about it.

Thanks!

Forgot to mention I've got a similar post up over at mye28 in search of the big bodies, just to cover my bases.

Comment

Will send you a PM , may have something you’ll like.

Comment

Working...
      X