SOLD Pedal swap $140 shipped

Key lock set $90 shipped

Steering Coupling Rack Joint $80 shipped

Kamei $250/obo shipped

Brake servo $70 shipped

Instrument cluster $150 shipped

6x $80 shipped

Tail lights $190 shipped

Last edited by Drapereven53166; 10-22-2021, 11:40 PM.

PM sent
    Regards,
    Bo
    e30partsonline
    —————————————

Email: e30partsonline@gmail.com
    Phone: 833-E30-PART
    Paypal: e30partsonline@gmail.com

Comment

Interested in the tailights and key set, does it include the trunk lock? Also is the pedal only LHD or is it applicable to RHD? May be interested in that as well..

Comment

Originally posted by TriniGT View Post
        Interested in the tailights and key set, does it include the trunk lock? Also is the pedal only LHD or is it applicable to RHD? May be interested in that as well..
        The pedals are the same. LHD = RHD. They are simply installed according to the country allowed for driving.
        Regarding the set of keys, in the photos I have shown what is included.

Comment

I'll take the instrument cluster.
          Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Drapereven53166 View Post

The pedals are the same. LHD = RHD. They are simply installed according to the country allowed for driving.
            Regarding the set of keys, in the photos I have shown what is included.
            I am after the set of tails for 190 and the key set. Can you send me info for payment?
            Last edited by TriniGT; 10-26-2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Heads up guys he said he only accepts friends payment on PayPal . I told him I would cover fees he agreed I sent payment then he refunded me saying he only accepts friends and family payments . So be careful . Low post count new profile . Seemed fishy but I gave it a try . Oh well

Comment

Think I gave away $140 and not going to see a pedal assy. Was suppose to ship out on Monday but no communication since money was sent. Hoping it still turns out positive

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
                  Heads up guys he said he only accepts friends payment on PayPal . I told him I would cover fees he agreed I sent payment then he refunded me saying he only accepts friends and family payments . So be careful . Low post count new profile . Seemed fishy but I gave it a try . Oh well
                  That was my main concern. Will hold out for now until we get some clarity.

Comment

Originally posted by TriniGT View Post

That was my main concern. Will hold out for now until we get some clarity.
                    Now I see that you are discussing me. I have a lot of packages to pack and when it is sent, I apply the tracking number individually. Anyone who has concerns can safely skip my ad.

Comment

Originally posted by luichinger@yahoo.com View Post
                      Think I gave away $140 and not going to see a pedal assy. Was suppose to ship out on Monday but no communication since money was sent. Hoping it still turns out positive
                      When a person tries to be correct, to pack everything. To prepare labels, to take the shipments to the post office .... and because he did not react to the second he is already suspicious! I hope you're kidding ...

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
                        You are welcome to my warehouse in a Surrey GU1 1RU, UK. You may like a lot of things and in the meantime we will have a cup of tea.

Comment

pedal assembly swap sold

Comment

any feedback with this seller? would like to hear from the community

Comment

Working...
                            X