Convertible Interior Package, Bumpers, Steering Column, Windows and Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convertible Interior Package, Bumpers, Steering Column, Windows and Doors

Everything is located in San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 and is offered for pick-up only - no shipping at this time, sorry. For the quickest response, shoot me a text at (805)710-3143

There are a bunch of detailed pictures of everything listed in this Flickr album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/193817...57720095429211

1) $750 - Complete navy blue interior pulled from 1991 325i convertible. Definitely some wear and tear on the seats and some small imperfections here and there but overall the panels and carpet are in good clean shape. Carpet was not cut upon removal and is in great shape, just needs a good cleaning. Sport seats have some tears and need a good cleaning/greasing as well but they are complete and not beat to hell like most of them are nowadays. Rear seats have a few small tears. $800 for everything pictured. I have other little odds and ends I can include.

2) $175 - Complete early model diving board bumper set with front valance. Trim is a bit faded but can be repainted. Overall in good useable condition

3) $150 - E30 airbag steering column with working key, coupler and steering wheel (wheel is pretty dirty, will need a good cleaning)

4) $100 - Convertible rear power windows set, includes trims and fasteners

5) $100 - Pair of Convertible doors in good condition. No door panels, one is missing a door brake

Last edited by CubbyChowder; 11-07-2021, 07:35 PM.

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
    --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

bump - all prices lowered

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
    --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Would you let go of the valence only? I'm in Reno NV Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X