Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple tail lights late and early model 60-100

I have multiple tail lights late and early model . Range from 60-100$
    each plus shipping . please text or pm for up close of each . 661-878-5435 located 45 mins north of LA in Palmdale California
    Attached Files

Sent you a text.

Comment

Last edited by Mo Brighta; 12-27-2021, 07:47 AM. Reason: (duplicate post)
      Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
      Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
      Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
      Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

I'm looking for the back sides - bulb carriers- I wonder if you have any of these at a bargain ?
        I use them to upgrade rear lights for greater visibility, always looking for busted lights as I can extract the parts needed.
        I do not need the lenses, just the backs... Thanks!
        Andy
        Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Brighta View Post
          I'm looking for the back sides - bulb carriers- I wonder if you have any of these at a bargain ?
          I use them to upgrade rear lights for greater visibility, always looking for busted lights as I can extract the parts needed.
          I do not need the lenses, just the backs... Thanks!
          Andy
          I have 1 set of late model bulb carriers if you are interested in them

Comment

Thanks for the speedy response!

There are two styles of this bulb carrier - which one do you have?
            Type One -- bare bones, with round metal conductors (rods) going hither and yon to each socket.
            Type Two -- more enclosed, a flat plate with no conductors visible, the sockets have a flat strip / metal conductor inside.

Do you have a price in mind? I would be more interested in Type Two ...
            PM me for further discussion -- I am open to barter.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Brighta View Post
              Thanks for the speedy response!

There are two styles of this bulb carrier - which one do you have?
              Type One -- bare bones, with round metal conductors (rods) going hither and yon to each socket.
              Type Two -- more enclosed, a flat plate with no conductors visible, the sockets have a flat strip / metal conductor inside.

Do you have a price in mind? I would be more interested in Type Two ...
              PM me for further discussion -- I am open to barter.

Andy
              It would be the second type that has the flat strip . My tail lights have already been upgraded to the extra lights . I don’t really have a pride in mind .not looking for much $$ just something fair Shipping maybe be a bit pricey is all .

Comment

Tail lights are sold someone bought the whole lot

Comment

:-( OK, thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X