No announcement yet.

FS: M20 Single Mass Flywheel with Spec Stage 3 Sprung Clutch / Pressure Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: M20 Single Mass Flywheel with Spec Stage 3 Sprung Clutch / Pressure Plate

For sale my spec stage 3 clutch and pressure plate along with a single mass M20 flywheel. Bought new last year and had the flywheel resurfaced, has about 6 drift events and dyno day on it. Has some pretty rowdy hot spots from half clutching on track since my car was sorta laggy at the time, never slipped though. My car was making 310whp/285tq. Has a ton of life left on the clutch disk and feels very light with an oem feel and throw. Would be a great setup for someone's M20 that plans to boost it as a street car or someone with an M42 and wants to upgrade to a single mass. I can include an M20 starter if someone wants to use this on an M42 / M50 setup. I decided to upgrade to a single mass M52 flywheel/clutch setup to better match my ZF transmission in my car now.

Looking for $300 OBO + shipping $400 OBO with the M20 starter (new these go $439 w/o the flywheel)

Pics:

Last edited by ccsdo5; 03-13-2022, 12:39 PM.
    -Dee
    5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
    IG: @deebelmont

PM'd

Comment

Do you think it will be capable of holding 450HP?

Comment

Originally posted by TriniGT View Post
        Do you think it will be capable of holding 450HP?
        Not sure about that. I think you'd be at the limits of this clutch around that power... IIRC it's only rated to like 400 ft-lbs and my car was making way less than that.
        -Dee

Comment

Bump $300
          -Dee

Comment

My 91 Vert is completely stock and I am replacing the tranny with another unit. If this is still available, let me know. Also, where are you located? Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
            X