Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Partial Part Out of Late Model Manual 325I (NY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Partial Part Out of Late Model Manual 325I (NY)

Looking to part out some of the bigger items from this 1988 325I I've had for a little over a year now. I got the car from someone who wanted scrap it with the idea of cleaning it up and doing a M52 swap on it as a nice weekend car, but I've since been more focused on my E36 and would rather part this out. The car hasn't been on the road since like 2008 or 2009 NYS took the title back since it hasn't been registered in 10 years. You can apply to get one or title it in Vermont which was my plan originally. Car didn't run originally because it needed a main relay got it to run and drive within like 20 minutes I believe the odometer is correct at 169,000 miles. I'm not sure what ratio the diff is or if it's an LSD or not, I'm assuming it's a 3.73 being a manual car. Going to try to keep the car complete body wise to sell as a roller.

Parts for sale:
    - M20B25 w/ harness & ECU $600 OBO (can send video of it running and will compression test before removing)
    - Complete manual swap (transmission, cross member, single mass flywheel, spec stage 3+ clutch disc, driveshaft, pedals ect.) $1200 OBO
    - Stock M20B25 exhaust with cats $450 OBO
    - H&R sport suspension w/ Bilstein HD's (front will come in strut tubes no top hats though) SOLD springs Bilsteins & front strut tubes $250 OBO
    - some fiberglass side skirts that look sort of like IS skirts idk what they actually are $100 OBO
    - Diff (price depends on if it is an LSD or not and ratio) $???
    - anything else just ask.

Parts not for sale right now:
    - head lights
    - axles
    - body panels (might sell the plastic bumper swap for the right price but would rather keep with the shell for now)

Everything is located in Westchester, NY 10598. Local pickup preferred, I do commute to CT for work three days a week. Not really looking to ship anything right now, also only posting on R3v to avoid facebook idiots for a little.
    Last edited by ccsdo5; 08-13-2022, 06:31 AM.
    -Dee
    5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
    IG: @deebelmont

Is it a coupe? If you get to selling smaller items… looking for Looking for carpet and passenger side chrome trim. Maybe interested in a bunch of other parts too - seats, center console etc; I could make a day trip if any of these items you want to sell.
    Originally posted by Lof8
    4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
    therefore, their value is much greater.
    Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Unearth078 View Post
      Is it a coupe? If you get to selling smaller items… looking for Looking for carpet and passenger side chrome trim. Maybe interested in a bunch of other parts too - seats, center console etc; I could make a day trip if any of these items you want to sell.

Location? And do you have any interior pictures?

Comment

Where in westchester? Interested in sideskirts and suspension

Comment

How much for just the bilsteins hds

Comment

Originally posted by Applewhite View Post
            Location? And do you have any interior pictures?
            Said in the post Westchester, NY 10598.. I can text you interior pictures if you PM me it isn't in the best condition.

Originally posted by Weech329 View Post
            Where in westchester? Interested in sideskirts and suspension
            Somers / Yorktown. Still have the skirts but sold the springs. Still have the bilstein's and front strut housings

Originally posted by Kush&OJ View Post
            How much for just the bilsteins hds
            will send you a PM.

For some reason R3v won't let me edit the original post to fix the picture links. Here's a link to a google drive of some photo's. Also please just send me a PM it's easier for me to see the email come through than answering here.
            -Dee
            5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
            IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Pm me. Im in Yonkers also wappingers see what we can do about the shocks. .

Comment

Any interest/willingness to separate the 5speed swap? I'm looking for just a flywheel

Comment

Interested in the Diff it it is LSD and 3.73.. Local to you..Can pickup asap.
                  sigpic
                  1988 E30 M3
                  Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

Do you have a woking instrument cluster? If yes, what would be the price, shipping extra to Washington state.

bjcarroll@cci.eu.com

Thank you,

Brian

Comment

interested in the sunroof cables

Comment

Do you have the headliner foam insulation?

Comment

Interested in the bumpers for my early model mtech swap. PM please.

Comment

Interested in the a/c lines if they're in decent condition and available. Don't need the condenser, evaporator, or compressor, just the lines connecting all of them together. Send me a PM. Would need to be shipped to CA.

Comment

Working...
                            X