Injector Cleaning Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injector Cleaning Service

Its come to my attention that most of the people who were offering injector cleaning on r3v have moved on from the forum. I thought I would step up to fill the void. Recently, I picked up a cleaning machine for the shop and figured I would offer its services to the r3v community.

Currently, we are capable of doing any standard Bosch style injector.... if you have super old stuff (early l-jet, or anything else without a conventional top fitting), we can do those as well, but the turnaround time may be a bit longer.

The process consists of measuring initial flow (at several simulated engine speeds) and noting any other issues (dripping, faulty spray pattern, etc), several sessions in the ultrasonic tank, reverse flushing, and a final quality control inspection. It is worth noting that some injectors are beyond repair, particularly if they are leaking.

If you have a particularly rough idle, misfire, or a car that set for a long time, this is an excellent service to undertake. Its quite surprising to see the ugly spray patterns made by injectors from engines in service - I resolved an intermittent misfire in a 3.0 m54 a couple of weeks ago. Your e30 injectors are nearing 40yrs old in some cases, chances are they could use a service.

A 6-cylinder set is $110, including return shipping (I bill normal customers $150)
    IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Originally posted by KI4UJO View Post
    Your e30 injectors are nearing 40yrs old in some cases, chances are they could use a service.
    This!
    sigpic

Comment

Not bad, might need this soon

Comment

This is just a cleaning? Or filter changed and pintle changed aswell?

Comment

This is just for cleaning. If you want new caps/orings/spacer ring, I can do that for a few bucks more (generally, most of the injectors I do are going directly back in service on daily drivers, and do not need/receive new stuff)

Comment

Up! Doing an m54b25 set currently

Comment

Working...
            X