E30 Facelift Smiley fully refurbished headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Facelift Smiley fully refurbished headlights

I’m selling fully refurbished BMW E30 Smiley Hella headlights. They are LHD and RHD compatible (beam pattern is adjusted with a slight twist from the factory). They have been fully stripped, glass has been removed from them, sanded and polished. This removed 99.9% of the stone chips and with the polishing now they look like brand new. All chrome was restored everywhere – low beam reflectors, smileys, high beam reflectors and all 4 rings. Now they look and are bright as new. They have manual leveling adjustment. All the bolts have been cleaned properly and now move freely. Depending on the country they’ll go the beam pattern will be adjusted by me so they’ll be plug and play for you. Condition visible on the pictures.
    By back for your old one is available
    Retrofitting them with Mini H1 bi-xenon projectors is also available. They’ll be send with fully working xenon kit and projectors installed so they’ll be straight plug&play install.
    Payment can be done with PayPal or other methods suited by the buyer.
    Worldwide postage from Bad Iburg, Germany with tracking number and insurance.
    For clients in UK it’s possible to get them from UK based address so no import taxes will need to be paid.
    They’ll be packed in hard carton boxes well wrapped to ensure their safe travel.
    Price - 400 euros/ USD
    You can contact me on my email: simeon4088@gmail.com, Viber/Whatsapp: +359886905702 or at my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Headlights....nd.conversions

Last edited by H Restorations; 09-24-2022, 08:21 AM. Reason: missed info

This particular pair is sold. If you want to buy any restored E30 headlights you can contact me and I could make some for you.

Comment

Working...
    X