2 pearl beige sport seats with new leather covers SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 pearl beige sport seats with new leather covers SOLD

These cabriolet seats came in an e28 535is that I am restoring. I also located and bought OEM e28 power sport seats, so the e30 seats are now not needed. The are in OK shape as is, but I also bought new leather covers for them in coupe style (vertical stitching). Covers also include leather to cover the back panel of each seat. Foam is ok.
    Would like to sll both with the covers.
    I am in the PNW and can deliver/meet up, prefer not to ship.

$1000
    Last edited by gwb72tii; 02-27-2023, 04:07 PM.
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

new?
    1993 325iC
    1998 M3
    1987 535iS

Comment

Yes the leather covers are new/unused
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

here's a pic of one of two new leather cover, complete with headrest. There is leather to cover the seat back plastic panel,andt the covers include new bottom and back foam. Some may want to replace the side bolsters, but they are in ok shape as is.

Last edited by gwb72tii; 03-05-2023, 06:24 PM.
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm interested if you're open to shipping to Los Angeles. Shoot me a message if you change your mind!

Comment

leather covers are no longer for sale
            seats are $350 for both
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X