Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E32 750il Brake Master Cylinder Upgrade

SOLD, thanks guys
    Last edited by e30mobber; 04-07-2023, 10:41 AM.

Bump

Comment

price drop? hows 145$ shipped to your door USPS>> lmk guys this is one super BRAKE upgrade

Comment

Does it come with the replacement brake line? Needed to complete the upgrade.
        Bimmer Life

Comment

Originally posted by Frankster View Post
          I bet it comes without the replacement brake fluid required for the upgrade either. Or a can of brake cleaner to rinse everything off after the install. C'mon dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankster View Post
            when i did it on my car it didnt require any extra brake line, its 100% plug n play, direct SWAP (91 325i WITH abs)

Yes it will bolt into a E30 (abs or not) the issue is there is only 1 front circuit outlet on the 25mm MC (fine if you have ABS), if you have a non-abs E30 (like '85 323i) you need a small length of steel brake line (with fittings to suit each end) and a T-piece.
            Both of which are avaliable from any Brake parts shop for about $10.
            This is because the non-abs MC's have 2 outlets, left & right front and the 25mm MC has 1, to go to the ABS thing!!​

Comment

Originally posted by flipper325es View Post

I bet it comes without the replacement brake fluid required for the upgrade either. Or a can of brake cleaner to rinse everything off after the install. C'mon dude!
              so to answer you question no it does not include the brake line for NON abs cars, but if needed its only $25 direct from any retailer or BMW .
              like i said when i did mine it wasn't required hence no line included in this listing,

heres a link for the line for anyone interested with a NON abs car - https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-6...e-34326755585/
              otherwise 100% DIRECT swap for all abs e30s

Comment

on its way to a new happy e30 OWNER >
                Last edited by e30mobber; 04-07-2023, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X