19# injectors *price drop*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19# injectors *price drop*

Unloading a bunch of stuff I've been holding more to come in the following days.

Sold --Cp carrillo custom pistons from bimmerheads.
    These are for a 2.9 stroker with a m52 crank and 135mm rods. These were installed in a block but never had the head mounted. Other than that they are basically new. I disassembled the block and never used them. You will need new rings as they were already cut to the block. They have the optional turbo coating. $800 shipped in the us. Bimmerheads sells them for double that.
    CP-Carrillo high performance forged piston set for M20 engines with 885 cylinder head casting. After years of experience and extensively testing forged piston sets from various manufacturers, it's clear to us that CP is the ultimate choice. Piston quality matters!  Available in multiple options to suit your needs. This

Sold--Megasquirt 2
    I upgraded to ms3 and have no use for this. Worked great and has the mapdaddy 4bar map sensor. No harnesses as I reused them. $400 shipped in the us

Sold. --Arp head studs for the m20
    Used but good Arp studs. Came on a spare engine I bought. $150 shipped in the USA sold

--19lb injectors
    Mustang orange 19lb injectors I ran in my m20 $80 shipped in the USA

Sold--42lb injectors
    Bought these on fleabay a few years ago and never installed them. $150 shipped in the USA

Venmo, PayPal, or cash in 08052 (you cover the fees)
    More pics in following posts.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kyleconstantine; 12-13-2023, 03:18 AM.

More pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I’d like the ARP headstuds please. PM coming your way

-Steve
        - '83 911SC
        - '86 325ES
        - '98 M3
        - '14 328d

Comment

Bump. Make some offers guys. I'd much rather sell it to a r3v member for less than deal with FB marketplace.

Comment

PM’ing again. : )
            - '83 911SC
            - '86 325ES
            - '98 M3
            - '14 328d

Comment

Bump ms2 and 19# injectors are all that's left. Let's make a deal.

Comment

Bump 19lb injectors are all that's left. Just realized my price was crazy high now 80$ shipped

Comment

Working...
                X