Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2.93 LSD & 3.25 open diff PDX OR (SOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2.93 LSD & 3.25 open diff PDX OR (SOLD)

Parts Have Been Sold.

I have a clean 2.93 LSD in unknown condition for sale and a 3.25 open diff for sale as well. The LSD has no fluid in it and the open diff has fluid.

Here are a couple pictures of the 2.93

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

The 3.25 is not worth picturing--it's caked in grime unfortunately. Rest assured however, it did come out of my car in working order.

I'm asking 500 and 350 respectively, or 700 if you take both of them off of my hands.

Please email me directly -- legoair@pm.me -- if you are interested in completing a deal.

Last edited by legoair; 03-09-2024, 03:26 PM.

Bumping this just once to say that I found out I'm a moron and my Email notifications for private messages have been off for the past year.

I would still encourage any interested buyers to email me, however a PM will suffice if you don't feel like it. I remain a motivated seller and can deliver to the right buyer within an hour of Portland, OR.

Also, in hindsight, I would like to reduce asking price for the 3.25 differential I have by half, to $175. Feel free to make an offer on either one though.

Comment

Would you post to Toronto?

Comment

At this point in time I am looking for a local sale, but I will contact you if I change my mind. Thanks for asking!

Comment

Working...
        X