Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: Fresh 2.7i setup

SOLD!!
    I decided to see if anyone had interest in 2.7i motor I built. Engine was torn down to bare block and rebuilt, all new gaskets(block and head), main bearings,rod bearing, eta rods+pistons were reconditioned(shot-peened and rebushed), I head with 3 angled the valves and mild port on the intake side. Has all "i" components and currently running on a 153 computer. Engine has less then 500 miles on it and is running very well and pulls strong, engine can be heard running and even tested if your serious.
    Currently running in a 91 coupe with h&r's+bilteins+sway bars.
    Would like to see $850 including the harness and comp,

The dirty work is done, If you have done the research on this setup then you know the potential, now just slap on a turbo and wrap the speedo
    I have the reciepts to show for the build and can try to answer and questions, for the right price the whole car is for sale so I am open to neg.
    Many other parts available, just ask, thanks:up:

Last edited by carbeater; 07-27-2009, 04:56 AM.

nobody wants an already built motor?

Comment

Originally posted by carbeater View Post
      nobody wants an already built motor?
      Not from a guy with 81 post's that owns an e36.
      ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

And with a name carbeater. lol

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Feeler: Fresh 2.7i setup

Carbeater-
          What is the compression ratio? I live in CA. and really can't have anything more than 9.5:1 w/the old euro L-Jet injection I'm using.
          How much for the E36?

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by bmwjer View Post
            Carbeater-
            What is the compression ratio? I live in CA. and really can't have anything more than 9.5:1 w/the old euro L-Jet injection I'm using.
            How much for the E36?

Jerry
            CR is 8.7-8.8 to 1 depending on headgasket choice.
            ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

those wheels.... bump?
              sigpic

Comment

didn't know that number of posts determined a good engine build, regardless, e30this can verify the rods and pistons-they are eta. 4k obo for the e36-its a 97 328 5spd. nice car but I personally think e36's were built shitty(just me) and the wheels are 15inch centra's and are acually pretty light and look straight outta the 80's on the car in person.

Comment

I can vouch for this motor and what went into it.... Peerless did the work on the rods and pistons a while back and Im sure he can vouch for that as well.
                  The rods was shot peened, balanced, honed, rebushed, new clips and bolts from the dealer.
                  Each piston was then cleanded and balanced as well.

This motor was built in one of the top schools in PA and Im sure all the teachers in the classes where this motor was built will vouch for it as well.

Comment

thanks for the support. like i said-motor is in the car and i encourage anyone who is interested to hear it run and drive it if serious, with that said the reason i put it up for sale is because my turbo plan got pushed behind my baur build, i built the motor and wanted to break it in so i knew it was good and now its for sale-I wouldn't buy a motor with 0 hours on it after a rebuild

Comment

sent pm thnx

Comment

no sleep bump

Comment

replied

Comment

what about the whole car?

Comment

its for sale, the motor is just worth more to me then the car, i need to get pictures of the whole things just have been busy with new job

Comment

Working...
                              X