FS: Left over stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Left over stuff.

I still have some things for sale and the clock is ticking so I have put everything at new clearance prices. I am only posting on R3v for now since I got overloaded last time with the multiple forum responses. These prices do not include shipping, but it should be around $5-$10 for most of the smaller items to anywhere in the CONUS. I will however get a firm price before concluding any deals so the shipping price is subject to change.

ALL OF THE IRELAND ENGINEERING PARTS ARE BRAND NEW AND NEVER BEEN INSTALLED!

They are designed for E30 325i/is/e/es. I cannot guarantee compatibility with other cars, but some of the obvious items will cross over to more then just the cars listed. Parts are located in Southern California. Shipping will be via USPS ground unless otherwise specified at buyers expense.

I know if I ask to keep messages in one place, it won't make a difference so PM or posting in this thread is fine. Now to the goods.

IE Urethane rear subframe mounts (racing) - $45 Normally $55 before tax SOLD
    IE Sway bar set (22mm front w/ M3 end links and 19mm rear) - $375 Normally $470 before tax Prefer not to ship.
    IE Urethane rear trailing arm bushing set - $45 Normally $52 before tax SOLD
    IE Urethane motor mounts - $35 Normally $45 before tax SOLD
    IE Urethane trans mounts - $25 Normally $35 before tax SOLD
    IE Short Shift Kit - $80 Normally $110 before tax SOLD
    IE Front Street/Track Camber kit - $200 Normally $275 before tax

E34 M5 Parts Car (near complete)
    -Clean and current (non-op) California title
    -141,706 miles
    -Solid motor internals with good compression
    -Motor needs few things to be a great swap
    -Factory forged M-System wheels with turbine covers
    -Very clean euro ellipsoids

$4,500 obo.
    Or $3,500 for just the S38, trans, wiring harness and dme.

I have a few other items I will post up later.

Cheers,

Brian
    Last edited by SpecRaceM5; 06-09-2009, 06:54 PM.

eh usps lost my last set of IE bushings... Maybe i should replace them with these and save a few bux

Comment

pm sent
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Replied to pm. I can ship UPS as well. Buyer pays shipping so it can be what ever you fancy within reason.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

could the" IE Urethane motor mounts - $35 Normally $45 before tax" work on a m10?

Comment

No, they are a different part. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
              No, they are a different part. Sorry.
              ahh Shoot! jk thanks tho , was justa thought since that price is cheap and i can pic up b4 my motor falls off its mounts

Comment

No problem. Get those mounts before your motor falls out!

Comment

still have the mounts and the trans mounts? I could use all of em, my engine is tearing my car apart (including the exhaust)

is that price for each or both?

PM me asap if you could, thanks! Can send payment tomorrow if needed.

Comment

Price is $35 for a pair of motor mounts (2 pieces) and $25 for a pair of trans mounts (2 pieces). Total would be $60 + shipping which should be $5-$10 depending on where you are located. Let me know if you are interested. I still have both the motor mounts and trans mounts.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

I call dibs on all the mounts if itsbrokeagain falls through.
                      You have PM sir.

----------------------------------------------------------
                      DAMN DAY LATE AND DOLLAR SHORT!!!

Comment

I'll update today if the mounts are sold. Also, my paypal is dtmballer@tfb.com fir those I have already confirmed a purchase with. Please don't just send me money if we have not discussed anything. Unless you just want to send me money because I'm a nice guy. :-)

Comment

willing to sell just the front IE swaybar? If so shoot me a price please.
                          Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

Consider the trans and engine mounts sold. I will paypal you tonight when I get home from work. Thanks!

My zip is 11580 btw.

Comment

Payment sent for the subframe/trailing arm bushings :) thank you.
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X