1986 BMW 325es 5speed E30 Parts Car Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 BMW 325es 5speed E30 Parts Car Running

I have a complete 1986 325es Running with 5 speed tranny. The car was driving until the shift linkage snapped, now it doesn't shift gears and the shifter is loose (easy fix if you want to have a project car) It would be best to part the car, she has seen her better days. The millage is high but the engine is strong runner. All body parts (fading on the roof and hood only) trunk lid rusty with spoiler. Complete 5 speed swap. Complete engine. Drive train. Rear LSD. Interior is all there, leather Recaro seats (with pink duck tape). Pictures would pretty much explain it all. Things that are gone: wheels all 4, rear shocks, Rear speakers. pm me or e-mail on anything you need, we'll work out a price. Located in Snohomish/Lake Stevens, WA
    Last edited by 4waysout; 06-21-2009, 11:05 AM.

looks like a pretty decent car, how much for the bumper shrouds and black impact trim on the front bumper.

Comment

post a price
      89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
      E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

I like that you chose pink duct tape to patch the seats....

Comment

Are you parting it or are you selling as one peice?

Condition of driver fender?

Shipped to 85392?

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

would like the seats but shipping to 30062 would probably kill the deal.

Comment

sell me the passenger sport seat?
              -Andy

Comment

I would prefer to sell parts off of the car here locally, You can stop by to take any parts off needed. But if you need something shipped I'm at 98290 find out how much shipping is going to be from me to you, then we can work out the price.

Comment

Prices for your parts please. Forum rules!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi!
                    I sent you a PM about the front valance. Can you tell me how much you want for it? And also what exactly is the color of the car?
                    Thanks!

Comment

brakes my heart to see this car parted. Looks nearly identical to mine when I got it.

Comment

Price for the OBC and the turn signal stalk? Pictures of both?

Regards,
                        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                        E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

Incoming PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X