Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parting out my early '84 eta coupe

Guys and gals,

My '84 325e was in an accident a few weeks ago and thus I'm parting out the car. I will be disassembling the car in the next 2 weeks and junking it after, so if there is anything you need please let me know - engine parts, tranny, trim, interior, the works. It's all fair game.

A little about the car - the car has about 215K on it and was a daily driver. It was extremely reliable and usually averaged 24.7mpg city and about 28-29mpg on the highway. It has a black checkered cloth sports interior that is very presentable although the driver's seat is a bit chewed up (it's still functional though, just needs some upholstery done). The car was in a front end accident that crushed the front end of the passenger front frame rail.

I will start listing things this week, starting with the interior, ecu, central locking modules, seatbelts, OBC, and anything else that people may need.

PM me with interest or just respond to the thread!

Thanks
    Rob
    Rob - Hartford, CT
    Current: 1989 325iS coupe - "Brutus"
    Lachssilber, black leather sports interior, 5 speed, imported to US in 1991.
    Mods: H&R, Bilstein, Brembo, Treehouse, vintage black basketweaves

RIP: 1984 325e coupe - "Helga"

pm sent

Originally posted by Slangbox
    Pretty sure if you removed the lights and plates, you'd disappear at night. Rockin' it Batman style--I like it.

Comment

PM sent about carpet

Comment

Working...
      X