Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.73lsd, IE camber plates, new strut mounts, new engine gaskets & waterpump, 027 afm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.73lsd, IE camber plates, new strut mounts, new engine gaskets & waterpump, 027 afm

3.73 lsd #1 sold. have another one that is currently in my 325is turbo project, getting replaced by a 2.93. Don't want to ship it, but if you want it for $150 picked up let me know and we can work something out.

IE adjustable camber plates for coilovers. 1 of the bearings has no thin metal washer/dust boot thing cuz it was all wadded up and I didn't want it to interfere. Still tight but it may not last as long as the other side. IE quoted me $10 + shipping for a new one, called C10 cartridge bearing if my memory serves. No problems though, can be run as is. Needs 1 new bolt or you can use hardware store bolts that fits and hold it from the bottom. The needle bearings are perfect. $150 + shipping with problems taken into account

Brand new Meyle E30, E28, E24 front strut mounts/bearings/hats whatever you wanna call them. Brand new, just removed 1 from bag to take picture.
    $42.49 each from BMA, i'll sell the set for $55 + shipping or 30 each + shipping.

Have a rear headrest setup with everything you need to install including bolts, those little plastic surrounds, everything. $30 for just the brackets, add also have black or red headrests I can add for $30 a pair.
    Only have pics of red ones so far:
    By the way I have all of the other bits for the rear headrests gathered now.

027 AFM from an m30 powered car. Car ran fine, from a rusty 635 I bought to 5 speed swap my car. $25 + shipping

4 Rockford Fosgate Punch FRC 3206 6.5" 2 way speakers. None of them blown. $30 a pair, $50 for all 4, shipping on top

I'm located in Brookline , MA
    Last edited by Mossman; 07-28-2009, 10:43 PM.

More stuff.

bilstein touring class shocks, came on a car I bought, was told they had less than 1000 miles on them, compress and rebound smooth and consistent. $70 for the pair, no shock mounts. PM me about mount options, the ones in the pic are on my car now, I'll see if I can dig something else up if you need them.

Metric blues, SOLD

UK spec headlight and fog light switch, since their cars are RHD the panel is a mirror image and not useful in our cars, but the switch works and the euro fog switches sell for $30+ themselves, so I'll take $35 shipped for all of it, or $30 for just the fog switch

Kenwood KDC-322 cd player, tested, works great. Can get Ipod control cord for it. $40 + shipping

Hebmuller or Goetze valve stem seal sets - $5 each
    Intake mani gaskets - $5
    AC belt - $5
    Water pump/Alternator belt - $5
    5 denso spark plugs, lol
    Brand new Graf m20b25 water pump, SOLD
    Brand new Goetze head gasket $20
    Brand new valve cover gasket $8
    half moons and other misc head seals - $8

More to come....Euro ellip nonsmilies, possibly Hella euro smileys, possibly a set of euro grills, E28 mtech spoiler,
    Last edited by Mossman; 07-28-2009, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Bump. Other things I found that I will be listing are regular old I injectors, 17.5 lb e36 325i injectors, 19 lb. m30 injectors, 29 lb. GM injectors.

Comment

I'd be interested in those Euro ellip non-smilies and maybe the euro grills as well. Free bump.
        Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
        on the head...
        WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

I'll Pm you first when they're ready, gotta assemble the headlights.

Comment

ill take the metric blues. pm me your paypal please.

Comment

ill also take the the waterpump also....:-P

Comment

3.73lsd, water pump and metric blues sold

Comment

I have a rebuilt 2.93 if your interested in a trade I also live in Ma. shoot me an email if your interested
                  Marruda83@yahoo.com

Comment

I see 3 belts in the bin, but only 2 are listed. What is the 3rd belt?

Also, do you happen to have the grilles to the RF 6.5" speakers?
                    Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post

Update?
                      Patrick Henry

Comment

Mossman - PM'd ya... thx

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post

the off brand one is an AC belt too but I figured no ones gonna bother to have me ship some random belt, continental is the bees knees though everyone knows that.

Sorry no RF grills just the bare speakers

Comment

will the camber plates work with a non coilover set up...

edit* ... i have h&r's with bilstiens
                            Last edited by MDryVur; 08-05-2009, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                              the off brand one is an AC belt too but I figured no ones gonna bother to have me ship some random belt, continental is the bees knees though everyone knows that.
                              If the belts are for the S-eta, I'll take the two continental belts. PM me paypal info.
                              Patrick Henry

Comment

Working...
                              X