Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E36 engine conversion parts (E34 M50 oil pans, OBDI, mounting, wiring, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 engine conversion parts (E34 M50 oil pans, OBDI, mounting, wiring, etc)

Everything needed to convert the bottom of a 6 cylinder E36 motor to fit into an E30.

Used:
    E34 m50 oil pan
    E34 m50 oil level sensor
    E34 m50 oil pickup
    E34 m50 dipstick tube and dipstick
    $235 shipped to the 48 states

Optional:
    E34 M50 oil pan gasket
    E34 M50 oil pickup tube gasket
    E34 M50 oil level sensor oring
    E34 M50 dipstick tube oring
    E34 M50 rear inspection plug
    $40 (Free shipping with kit, + shipping without kit)

I also have E36 and E34 engine wiring harnesses, E36 6 cylinder engine mounting brackets, m50 flywheels, m50 intake manifolds, E36 Getrag 5 speed transmissions, shifter parts, OBDI sensor kits, steering racks, etc. PM me with your requests and zip code.

E34 M50 oil pans. Lots of them.

how much for e36 driver side motor mount bracket and an e36 harmonic balancer?

Comment

im a noob
      sigpic

Comment

could you possibly help a guy out and post a picture of the oil pan pickup? .. I misplaced mine in the rats nest of a project garage i have to work in right now and don't know EXACTLY what i'm lookin for...
        http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
        http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
        Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
        I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

I'm sure I have an actual picture on my computer somewhere, but I am taking off on vacation tomorrow and it's super hectic here and can't stop to dig it up! If you still can't figure it out after my trip I will help you out however I can. :)

Comment

I have 5 e34 m50 oil pan kits in stock. C4C has been good to me lately and I cleared out all the salvage yards in LA and Ventura County, LOL. :D

Comment

e34 m50tu throttle cable?

Comment

Might be getting a few of those tomorrow. Will get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Bimmer View Post
                  Might be getting a few of those tomorrow. Will get back to you.
                  please do, as I'll have to order by 4pm today from dealer if I want it by saturday.

Thanks.

Comment

My friend didn't wake up soon enough to go to the yard today before the heat set in. I am going to go tomorrow morning with or without him.

If you need it by saturday, probably best to get it locally anyway. That way you would have a new throttle cable, and it would cost less than used + overnight shipping + saturday delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Bimmer View Post
                      My friend didn't wake up soon enough to go to the yard today before the heat set in. I am going to go tomorrow morning with or without him.

If you need it by saturday, probably best to get it locally anyway. That way you would have a new throttle cable, and it would cost less than used + overnight shipping + saturday delivery.
                      Saturday was more of a wishline than a deadline. Thanks for the heads up though. Sounds like you have good yards near you!

Comment

Yea, with the C4C program, I have access to a lot of these parts right now. It will only be for the next few months though, so I am stocking up. After that, the supply will be dry again...

But yea, planning to spend the whole day at the yards tomorrow, regardless of temp, so if you still need this part I can likely get one shipped out Monday.

Comment

I need the M50 e36 mount arms. How much shipped to 77385?

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                          1989 325iC M50 Vert
                          1989 325i Coupe
                          1991 318is
                          1995 318ti Club Sport
                          2006 330i e90
                          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Got any cracked E34 pans your looking to get rid of?
                            Cheaper the better, Ima be cutting it up anyways.

Comment

brodee - PM sent.

White325is - No cracked pans right now. I never get cracked pans because I still have to pay full price for them and of course will refuse buying them. If you are willing to buy an intact pan and just need a pan and not the rest of the kit, shoot me a PM and we will work something out.

Comment

Working...
                              X