Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'88 325is being crushed, get your parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'88 325is being crushed, get your parts!

Car is gone!

Parts that are left are listed here! Updated list and moved sold stuff to the bottom.

I'm gonna trade my '88 325is to get a new car for my dad. I'm gonna take out as many parts as I can, all the car needs to do is be drivable for the dealer to take it.
    And for those curious as to why I'm crushing it ... it's because it has a Salvage title and TMU (True Mileage Unknown). To top it off, it's an automatic, so I would never be able to get any real money for it even if I was to fix it up perfectly.

Parts:

- Re-upholstered heated seats. Black pleather w/ red stitching. Fronts and rear bench. $600
    - 4x Black door panels (2door). $100 Pending
    - 4x Tan door panels (2door). $50
    - Foglights (newer style) $45
    - Sidemarkers (front 2) $10
    - Check Panel (x2) $15 shipped each
    - Unused H&R Rear Springs OE $30
    - Unused Turner rear shock mounts $40
    - Used cat. converter (not from my car, has been sitting in my garage for a while) $50
    - Lots of switches... tell me what you need
    - e30 IS rear speaker pods w/o speakers (tan) $40
    - e30 sunvisors $20

- 4x hubcaps. $60 SOLD
    - Maplight mirror. Whats this go for these days? SOLD
    - 13 button OBC. $20 SOLD
    - Wheels SOLD
    - Red mirrors (paint is great) $80 SOLD
    - Unused Bilstein rear Sports shocks $40 SOLD
    - Headlights SOLD

Non-BMW stuff I found laying around:
    - Wii Remote, still in packaging $40

PICS:

Last edited by Liquidvash; 09-11-2009, 01:05 PM.
    "You make your choices and you live with them. And in the end, you are those choices."

pm'd

Comment

Replied!
      "You make your choices and you live with them. And in the end, you are those choices."

Comment

Keep it ........ Its a 88 is
        Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
        HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Got a good zinno hood to trade for a dented zinno hood? Where in South Jersey?

Originally posted by Liquidvash View Post
          I'm gonna trade my '88 325is to get a new car for my dad. I'm gonna take out as many parts as I can, all the car needs to do is be drivable for the dealer to take it.

Parts I will definitely have:
          - 4x hubcaps. $60
          - Re-upholstered heated seats. Black pleather w/ red stitching. Fronts and rear bench. $600
          - Maplight mirror. Whats this go for these days?
          - 13 button OBC. $20
          - 4x Black door panels (2door). $100
          - 4x Tan door panels (2door). $50

If you're interested in any of these or any other parts let me know. I'd be more than happy to swap wheels with someone... Anyone want to switch your bottlecaps for some decent basketweaves w/ Yokohama Avid tires in good condition?
          DrewZ
          ------51k mile '92 325iC SOLD :(---------------------ex '01 740iS---------------

Comment

Question: Do they crush the cars the pay the "4500" for? OR do they send them to auction like usual?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
              Question: Do they crush the cars the pay the "4500" for? OR do they send them to auction like usual?
              they told me, they seize the motor,then send it to a scrap yard,and crush it.

I was gonna send my 87 535i for a jeep patriot.

Comment

just another government waste of our hard earned money!

why crush a perfectly good car and trash the engine? makes no sense?!?!

i would just keep it but thats just my 2 cents

Originally posted by Slangbox
                Pretty sure if you removed the lights and plates, you'd disappear at night. Rockin' it Batman style--I like it.

Comment

They crush the cars because the point of this program is not just to get people to buy new cars, but to get the high-pollutant/low-efficiency cars off the road completely... It's a gimpy attempt at "being green."

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

same here, Id keep it. Considering what they will soon be worth after obama crushes 40% of whats left of them. And your shitty new vehicle will be worth what the other guys is in 10 years....Nothing
                    sigpic

Comment

apparently you can trade a M3 in But not a E28 lol. Check out the PDF's
                      sigpic

Comment

wait, so is the body good?
                        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Liquidvash View Post
                          Anyone want to switch your bottlecaps for some decent basketweaves w/ Yokohama Avid tires in good condition?
                          I can pay shipping both ways, but can't pay on top of that.

I can ship my wheels/tires to you first.

Interested?

Do you have (or can you remove) the rear spoiler?
                          Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

just saw a thing on yahoo that said they are thinking of suspending the cash for clunkers

idk if its true but just thought i say something
                            "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Govt. .. always comes up with dumb ideas.
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X