Dave's M10 part thread V2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave's M10 part thread V2.0

so, I scrapped most of the M10 stuff I was trying to sell, so now I'm down to this:

-2 oil pans, one off the 2 litre, one off the 1.8, I'll sell them for $20 each + shipping.

-5 speed trans from 83 320I: $30+shipping

-fan: $10+shipping

-exhaust manifold and down pipe: $20+shipping

-clutch and flywheel assembly: $25+shipping (clutch seems to be in decent shape)

-2ECU's, they've been rained on, so I don't know if they work, free+shipping and the percentage pay pall would take from the original shipping cost that you'd give me.

I still have some other misc parts, so if there is something you need, I just may have it, so minus whale ask.

oh yea, most importantly, I have $150ish worth of virtually unused injector pipe (the plastic ones that go from the fuel distributor to the injectors), I stupidly ordered them and installed them on the engine before realizing it wasn't going to turn over. oh well, I'll part with all 4 of them for $75+shipping, that's roughly half price, so I figure that's fair.

reply or PM me for more info if you would like it. thanks.
    Last edited by Dave-ger; 10-07-2009, 11:44 AM. Reason: reduced prices!

bump, the prices have been reduced since I originally posted this ad, and they are still negotiable. I'd rather hardly make anything on this stuff than to just waste it.
    Last edited by Dave-ger; 10-13-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-ger
        ...so minus whale ask.
        Lulz

Comment

-5 speed trans from 83 320I: $30+shipping
          shipping to 70767 please.

Comment

Ill take the manifold, and downpipe, as long as they are in good shape. and shipping is reasonable. also what kind of shape is the flywheel in?

Edit: I jsut remember I might be heading down to florence at the the end of the month.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

I need to weigh the items and then I'll get you both shipping quotes, thanks.

I'm in 97702 if that helps for now.

they flywheel is in great shape besides some surface rust from sitting outside for a while. if you buy the manifold and down pipe, I'll throw that and the clutch in for just $20 extra.

I'll hopefully have the shipping quotes late tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!

Comment

here's the shipping quote for the flywheel:

60 pounds is the most accurate weight I can get, the good scale at UPS and having the fluid drained out of it should knock a few bucks off the cost.
                $70.37

here is for the manifold and D pipe:

$11.16

here is for the manifold, D pipe, and clutch/flywheel/pressure plate:
                $22.48

please PM me and let me know what ya'll think.

thanks

Dave
                Last edited by Dave-ger; 10-14-2009, 08:19 PM. Reason: my links didn't work

Comment

how much for the 5 speed to 94129?
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

$32.33 is the shipping quote on that, thanks.

Comment

the manifold and downpipe are gone, basically, the trans, flywheel/clutch/pressure plate, and fan are still left. If I don't the trans and trans stuff before my next trip to the steel yard, they are going there. the fuel lines and the fan will remain, I'm keeping the fuel lines until I sell them, even if it takes a year, since I spent so much on them.

Comment

oh yea, I still have the oil pans too, they'll also go to the steel yard if nobody buys them in time.

Comment

Hey dave.... None of that stuff ended up working.But ended up getting everything taken care of anyways.

Found out there were alot more problems that just the manifold to down pipe connection.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

what were those other problems? was the manifold to down pipe connection fixable?

sorry to hear that, if you're unhappy about buying that stuff, please PM me and we'll work it out.

Comment

so, basically, everything is gone except the brand new injector pipe.

Comment

Working...
                              X