Feeler: IS Side Skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: IS Side Skirts

I have a set of brand new IS Side Skirts that I ordered from the dealer a while ago. I'm stuck in a bind financially right now and my current e30 is on the verge of death (literally, I'm praying my car gets me home from the airport tomorrow). So I'm considering selling them. They are the side skirts and all the necessary mounting parts, clips etc. I'm even going to be shipping them in the same BMW Group box they came in from Germany.

I'm just looking to get back what I paid for them but there's a catch. I'm dealing with a Paypal problem right now and cannot use my account (long story short, one of my web clients filed for a refund after our contract had been fulfilled, Paypal charged my account and I'm stuck in a lawsuit). Anyways, the catch is that I can't use my paypal account and I would need to get a cashier's check or money order or something from the buyer.

Who would be interested in this transaction? obviously I wouldn't ever do this but I need cash to buy a new e30 and this lawsuit is screwing me over.
    stephenbrody.com

You got pm

Comment

Pm sent, for everyone else. I'm asking 225 plus shipping.
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

ttt
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

What do these look like installed?
          '91 318is Alpine II- || HR Sport || Bilstein Sport || Poly RTAB || Treehouse FCAB || Poly Motor Mount || Poly Tranny Mount || Poly Diff mount || IE Sway Bar || BA HP Coils/Wires || 19# Injectors || SSR Comps w/10mm spacers || Hawk Pads || Fog Delete || Magnaflow Exhaust || Z4 3.0 SSK ||

Comment

pics?

Comment

I'd be all over this if it weren't for your Paypal problems.

Good luck with the sale.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
              X