Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme Part out! NO PRICES! Offer offer offer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emailed about pedals and pedal bracket, SS brake lines, and mtech1 steering wheel.

Comment

P/S Pump? Shipped to 10583?
      1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
      1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
      1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
      1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Bump for a good seller.

Matt's a nice guy, very helpful. He's quick to respond and met me on short notice.

Plus his prices are great.
        Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

.. still waiting for a reply/better pictures of the shift knob, ebrake handle and pedals as you said you could get yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorlesss View Post
            .. still waiting for a reply/better pictures of the shift knob, ebrake handle and pedals as you said you could get yesterday.

I think i got back to you??

Sorry if i didnt i honest to god got over 100 email from the time i posted. i tried to get back to everyone.

The general response for now is that theres a dude driving to me in buffalo from Boston MA to hopefully stock up very well. I will update thread and get back to everyone who wanted things shipped after hes had his pick.

THANKSSSSS GUYSS!!!

P.s. R3v mods, as i said i will get prices and what not after tomorrow!

Comment

Wow lotsa goodies too bad you're on the wrong side of the continent

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

ok guys...

About everything is sold/ going to be picked up this weekend except for wheels and motor...

Wheels im still standing strong at 400, and if u want shipped you pay.

Motor: if your local and can pick up like tonight or tomorrow, 100 bucks for everything (intake, injectors, starter, plug wires, coil, fuel rail.... hell even alternator and throttle body)

If you want motor please call or txt me 716-359-2030

I sat down last night and went through like all 150 emails and i think i got back to just about everyone!

Thanks!!!!!

Mods you can prolly close this thread if your still angry about the no prices, its kinda pointless to update now seeing as just random things are left, ill prolly just make a new thread with prices this time dont worry ;)

Comment

Is the driveshaft sold? You never got back to my email as to what year and mileage it is?
                  Ivan

Comment

I bought the driveshaft, sorry dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                      I bought the driveshaft, sorry dude
                      ...You bought almost everything haha. Make it home ok?

Comment

if you ever travel south towards pa or norther nj id probably take those wheels
                        Originally posted by Lof8
                        4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                        therefore, their value is much greater.
                        Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Unearth078 View Post
                          if you ever travel south towards pa or norther nj id probably take those wheels
                          mehh, take a nice relaxing winter drive to beautiful east aurora...

Comment

Working...
                          X