FS: Centerforce Dual Friction PP & Clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Centerforce Dual Friction PP & Clutch

I have an essentially brand new Centerforce Dual Friction Pressure Plate and Clutch.
    p/n- DF775774
    P/N is for e30 M3, but fit on my M20. May fit others.

I used it in my DM race car in 2004 for about 20 break in miles and for about 40 mins of track time at which point the straps that hold the hosing to the friction ring broke on an aggressive down shift. I sent the assembly back to Centerforce to have the straps fixed and I had them add a third strap for added strength. The Sachs sport pressure plate comes standard with 3 straps, and that's what I have in the car now.

I can no longer find the p/n on centerforces web site, but many parts distributers still sell it. Pelican Parts sells it for $698.45.

Asking $625 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
    NOW $500 Shipped FIRM

Email questions to Michael - michael.hurczyn at gmail dot com

pics here- http://picasaweb.google.com/michael.hurczyn/CFClutch#
    Last edited by bmwmichael110; 12-02-2011, 03:42 PM. Reason: added fitment

Ttt

Comment

The Centerforce Dual Friction kit generates up to a 90% increase in holding capacity over stock systems. This clutch/disc set is designed for use with engines producing high horsepower and torque output, and any radically altered high performance street vehicles. All Centerforce® clutch systems provide smooth engagement and light pedal pressure without compromising high performance.

Comment

These clutches are AMAZING! Great item here.
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Forget Flowers...This would be a perfect Valentine's Day present for your sweetie!

Comment

$500 shipped(firm) to the lower 48.

Comment

Only 8 hrs left on Ebay Auction. Someone buy this already! Noone out there with big HP (turbo) that needs to be able to put power down?

Last edited by bmwmichael110; 02-28-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Ebay fell through a couple years ago and put this on the backburner. Still have it - $500 shipped(firm) to the lower 48.

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

Working...
                  X