FS: New Clutch Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For like a dollar. Just get a bolt.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

You can make them. I've ordered 2 from him and don't regret what he asks. If you want to make your own, by all means. There's a DIY article floating around here. Just try not to shit to much on his thread as he's offering something he's put together. I don't see the relevance of how much he's making off this. If you deem it too much, don't buy it. If everyone deems it such, he wont sell them. Fairly simple and you don't have to crap on it...
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

PM if interested, thanks!

Comment

meh I figurd with gas driving between stores to find the right materials, it would all be the same anyway. might as well support a forum memeber
          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
            meh I figurd with gas driving between stores to find the right materials, it would all be the same anyway. might as well support a forum memeber

Exactly.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
              This.
              My car eats bentley manuals.

Comment

Definatley interested. Any left?

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

Thanks!

Am i correct in thinking that the furthest this can stick out is the point where the clutch engages?

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

Yup. You thread the nut and washer all the way on, then insert and screw (hahahaha) the entire assembly where the stock "clutch-stop" is.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Works on E30, E36, E46 and Z3
                      Last edited by JetBlackE46; 04-13-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Came today. THanks!

Comment

Pick one of these up if you're thinking about it, there is a huge difference after installation.

Comment

Just got mine in the mail yesterday, won't go on until I finish my timing belt is finished though.
                            -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

I made my own, the difference is well worth 10 bucks if you're not down with the DIY thing, or looking for the right parts. It got rid of at least 1.5-2" of slop in the bottom of the clutch pedal travel, I still gotta figure out a rubber top for the bolt, the headache involved in that alone might be worth just shelling out the cash for this piece, imo. Free bump.
                              Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                              You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

still available

Comment

Working...
                                X